Survival Island

This story is about three friend getting lost on an island an island with many dangerous creatures. Were they have to fight for there life. It all started when Josh found a mysterious map that led to his dead grandpa's old estate. Josh was a seventeen year old boy who loved adventure he had short black hair and brown eyes that pierced through you. His two best friends where James who had blond hair blue eyes and was quite intelligent. Last but not least there was Jack who had sharp black hair and sea green eyes and who was addicted with survival novels. So as I was saying josh was at his house playing around with his younger brother Jarred who had a fiery spirit and brown hair. When Jarred jumped on James back making him lose balance and sent them toppling into there grandfathers picture frame "bang crash" Jarred bursted into tears as he cut his head on the picture Jarred was calling for Joshes help. But Josh was memorized as he watched an old piece of parchment tumble from behind the photo. When the parchment hit the ground he came back to reality josh quickly picked up the parchment and went to care for his brother.

When josh got back to his room he unravelled the parchment to find a map,a map of an old mansion. Once he had unraveled the parchment he felt in his hands a tingling for adventure. So he quickly called up his friends. After around half an our his friends James and Jack came to his front door he quickly ushered them up to his room.

James said "it sort of looks like a treasure "

"we could enter it into a computer it means i could test out my knew program it lets me take a photo of it and it tells me it's location" replied Jack

"OK" hummed Josh

"it looks like it says 128 tograve drive" Jack said excitedly

"that seems familiar" murmured Josh

"come on remember it this could be big" yelled James

(thoughtful silence)

"doesn't you granddad live on Tograve Drive"

"yea he does i'll go check in my mums phone book" said josh

"thump thump thump"

" yes he does live on 128 Tograve Drive lets go"