Where Am I

I woke up there was a lot a people staring at me I saw a small toddler Eliatrope with the eliacube I looked beside me and see my small baby sleeping"where am I"I said"Maya brought two eliatropes here"A Iop woman said"ELiatrope I remember that"I said.I started having a lot of flashbacks."KEKO"I yelled all of the was shock.I looked around from right to left until I saw my dragon Keko running around"phew"I said getting up and picking up Yashi my baby"WHo are you" A Old Iop man said"I am Ally QUeen of the Eliatropes"I said"This is my daughter Yashi"I said.ALl of them was in shock but one looked particular made at another eliatrope.I picked up the eliacube."You know young eliatropes shouldn't be near anything this powerful until the age of ten"I said"But first of all where am I"I said"In the sadida kingdom"The sadida queen said"yeah cool Keko come here"I said"do you know where hunnny bun is"I said"CAN YOU STOP CALLING HIM THAT AROUND ME"Keko yeled.I giggled."WHo's Huuny Bun?"The teenage Iop girl said"My husband he pushed me into a seprate portal from the kids a portal where I was stuck in my dofus until he got out of his"I said"But why isn't Yashi in a dofus"The Eliatrope man with a blue hat said"S-shes Special you can say"I stuttered.

Yugo's Pov

A eliatrope queen im a eliatrope King WHAT DOES THAT MEAN"whats your husbands name"AMalia asked staring at me."Yugo"She said.a few people fainted some people stood in shock

Shock

--

Yugo

Alex

David

Brianna(elelys child)

Maya

Eva

--

Fainted

--

Elely

Flopin

DALLY 
AMILA

(all the other charcters)

"Daddy isn't that your name is SHE NEW MAMA"Maya said she was still to young to understand.AMalia got up from fainting"SHE IS NOT Your new mother"."Well im sorry he's not here so go and go and leave the cube"Amalia said taking Maya's hand and slapped away"I LIKE NEW MOMMY BETTER SHE PRETTY"Maya said running to ally."Aww but you should go  with your mother Im not her"I said moving her away