chapter 1

The bell rang for the "last" day of my senior year to end.

"Thank God that the school year is over forever" I heard Sami, the girl who sat next to me in biology, say. I shook my head and thought to myself, 'for you anyways.' I finally reached my locker when Alex, my bfe, called to me.

"T!!" She called, panic and worry clear in her voice. She was next to me in less than a second, her eyes flipping rapidly. Her eyes were going from her original pitch black eyes to a dark crimson color.

"Alex!? What's going on, what's wrong?!" I asked her, extremely worried about her.

"We need to- Harry?!" She squeaked in fright. I turned around and saw the Styles pack leader, Harry Styles; my soon to be...husband. He smirked and pushed me, my back pressed firmly against the lockers, both hands next to my head.

"Hey Tiger." He said and licked my cheek slowly. Ew!!! I hate it when he does that to me!!!

"STOP CALLING ME THAT HAROLD!!! HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SUCH A PRICK!" I scream at him and push against him. He pushed me back harder against the lockers, making Alex squeak and jump. My eyes change to a dark maroon color and both Alex and Harry know I'm beyond pissed.

"Also, if you want to keep that thing you call a tongue, keep it in your fucking mouth!" I say darkly.

"Or what? You gonna rip it out? Or wait, wait, maybe you'll rip out my throat!!! Cause aren't we just a big..bad..vampire hybrid." He says and laughs hitting the locker behind my head. "No you won't do that. You wouldn't kill your mate, especially the one you lo-"

"STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!" I yell in his face, only making him laugh harder.

'Damn. His laugh, his smile, his dimples, his body, his lips..they're all so tempting.. Wait! No! Stop, you're only encouraging him' I think and as he laughs, yet again reading my thoughts, he winked at me secretly. You see, only alphas can read each others minds...

"T...we..we need to go..." Alex said, cowering away from the other alpha.

"Go get Luna and go get into the car now!" I said and at vamp speed Alex took off to go find Luna (Treana Luna, Alex and I are all hybrids, half vampires. half werewolves.).

"Leaving so soon? Where's Treana? Suspended again maybe? Looks like someone can't keep her clan members in line." Niall said. Naill is one of Harry's best mates and he unlike me is a full blown werewolf. I snarled and took a step forward.

"Don't test me boy.." I said, my voice dangerously low and dark.

"Well where is she then because she wasn't in any of her classes like she was supposed to be?!" He asked again.

"THAT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS JACKASS!!!" I screamed in his face, Harry pulling me away from Niall.

'That was really rude...I'm never rude. Hmpf oh well.' I thought to myself, quickly though, I turned around and started walking away from the situation before I truly ripped off someones' head. As I was walking away Harry grabbed my arm.

"Wait...we need to talk..." He said and looked over his shoulder at his clan/pack telling them to leave. That's right, Harry too has a hybrid in his gang, John Stale is the hybrid...but for a hybrid, he doesn't seem to have such a temper like the rest of us. But the other two, Niall Horan and Zayn Maliak, are werewolves just like Harry. They all nodded and walked away, talking shit about me and my clan, causing me to growl and my fangs to sharpen.

"What's wrong with you?" Harry asked me as soon as his pack was out of hearing range, his tone had changed drastically. I could hear that he was worried and not only was it clear in his voice, but everywhere else; his eyes, his face, and even his body language had worry written all over it. I sighed and didn't respond until he tilted my chin up to look him in the eyes.

"T?"

"Alex is going through something that hasn't occurred since she was changed and I am completely and utterly worried about her. I think it has some-"

"T!" Treana said coming out of nowhere. 'I really hope she didn't hear anything about Alex, it'll kill her and everyone else if I don't get it figured out.'

"You need to get outside now before Niall and Luna kill each other!" She said and took off in a blur back the way I think she had come from.

"Shit...uhm...we..later??" I asked. He smiled softly and nodded. Both of us and were outside in a flash.