The start of it all

I shall tell you how the skeleton war started.But to make it simple,I will tell you it through the eyes of a simple man,or now a skeleton,Greg Greengrass.

Once upon a time,Greg lived in a land called Tumblr.It was a peaceful place and it lived in harmony with Pinterest and Wattpad.

But everything changed when the Fuckboys attacked.

People didn't notice them at first.There had always been disgusting people and they were usually ignored.

But the Fuckboys started coming more and more.They started posting their disgusting and anti woman memes.

Soon,The Nice Guys and 4Chan joined them.

Everything was hell.

Tumblrians and Pinterestians decided that something must be done.

They started an army.

But not just some army.No,no,no.A normal army could not win the Fuckboys.

They started The Skeleton Army.

And I almost forgot our hero Greg.

As soon as Greg heard about the army,he signed up.

He knew that he will need to sacrifice his flesh and skin but getting rid of the Fuckboys was worth it.

Soon Instagramers and Wattpaders and Redditers and even some Youtubers joined in.

They fought with all the spoopyness and creppyness they had.

It's the fourth year of the war and it doesn't look like it's going to end soon.

Greg has sacrificed everything he had and he has no regrets.

@yandere_authorsenpai I hope it helps you to understand a little.