1

So it went like my brother took me to his friends house. My family members refuse to let me stay alone at home. They wonder what all things I can do when I am home alone and their imagination runs wild and is also parallel to reality.

They wonder what can a seventeen year old (virgin) girl can do home alone ? Yes it wouldn't be blowing up the house but it can worse. What all things do you think she can do ?

His friend had a huge mansion in which all these boys gathered to play games and for pool parties. Leaving me to explore the house, all of them went down for the pool party in their costumes looking like eye treats.

I started walking upstairs admiring the shiny house. I entered the first room I saw on that floor. The board on the room said 'dont enter' which means I would definitely have a look.

The room smelled like chocolate and roses. The walls were blue and white in colour. The bed was neatly made up which called out to me badly. I laid down on the soft and comfy bed and imagined myself with legs open wide, and one of my brother's friend pounding me harder and harder. That's too much I think but the thought turned me on so bad.

Since nobody was there in the entire mansion I couldn't help but take a chance at enjoying my privacy alone in the house. With the thought of thede shirtless guys with their tanned body, I removed my shorts followed by panties and opened my legs wide. It would have been so much fun to have them right here in between my legs filling me up with their goodies one by one.

I spread my legs and started touching my softness which already had become wet. I started enjoying touching my vagina with my fingers. I felt aroused and my moans were result my self pleasure moment.

My vagina was already throbbing with pleasure and with every second it wanted more and more. I put my middle finger inside which was welcomed by such wetness. I moved it in and out slowly and slowly. But I wanted it to be deep and fast. In an atempt to fulfill my lust, I started to pulsate my finger harder and harder. I started moaning in pleasure. Finally I let the finger out as I felt powerless and on the top of my emotions with my eyes closed the entire time to help me imagine my wild fantasies.

Just as I had put my finger out, I felt sudden thickness inside my vagina tearing it apart as it moved deeper. I opened my eyes in pain and surprise as I found the my brother's friend naked in front me smiling at me as he dug my vagina.

"What?" I kept looking at his hot body and such handsome face while I didn't even realize that he had removed my top and bra and was hardly pressed on my breasts. I tried to move back to resist the pain as he climbed on me but he easily spread my legs wider and entered easily. Oh yes I wanted this.

"Masturbating on my bed, huh? Your brother wouldn't like you doing such things, now would he?" Before I could realise he was completely on me, pushing in harder and harder with bed shaking badly. He rode me like an animal as I screamed in pleasure.

I touched his muscles and wet tanned body as he touched my extremely wet vagina with his rough hands. I took a breath as he slowed it down a bit, moving gracefully deeper and deeper filling me with his load, and before I could relax he was pounding in again. I felt like being torn apart as his huge thickness widened the walls of my vagina but he wouldn't stop. It was like I was being fucked by an animal which I couldn't stop until it is completely satisfied.

"I want to bang you everywhere in this house" He roughly moved inside me as he titlted me a little. I asked him to stop as I had already had three orgasms and I felt like dying but he wanted a little more and his energy didn't seem to die at all. After 10 more seconds he pushed the deepest realeasing him inside and took his dick out. He rubbed his dick and I reached out for my panties before he would change his mind and start fucking me again.

I pulled on my top and started getting down the bed to get out of the room with the little bit energy and power I was left with.

I thought I had escaped but I was pulled back right on the bed on my fours as he rode me from behind as if I was his little bitch. "I want more" He said as he completely climbed on me and I laid down again on my stomach as he fucked me like a dog with my panties and shorts pulled down.

Just then the door of the room opened and two of my brother's friends entered. The three of them smiled at each other as I realised I will have to get fucked a little more to keep my secret. It was like my wildest fantasy had come true.