1

My Pov

I run as fast as I can, trying to run away from a wolf who is chasing me in the woods. I don't know how I came here though. Then at the blink of my eye, I saw someone kill the beast who was chasing me. I stop by a tree to rest, then I saw a guy, covered in blood and staring at me with his green eyes. He smirks at me and grabs my neck, clenching it. " Why is a pretty human running here this late at night?" He asked smirking, I looked into his eyes, scared and frightened. Then he moves his head closer to mine, showing his fangs. I tried to move away, but he restrained me, and took the chance and bit me. I tried to scream but no voice came out, I fainted. He stopped and carried me to his mansion.

I woke up, staring around to where I am, only to see 6 men and a girl staring at me. My eyes widened when I saw a particular guy who looked familiar. "You...are the one who bit me earlier.." I stared at him with fear, then I saw someone with glasses sighed "Ayato, explain." 'Ayato' pouted "Demo, Reiji. I happened to see her being chased by a wolf and I saved her, what's the problem with that?" 'Reiji' glared "And you had to bite her?" Ayato smirked " She looked tasty." "Now now, what about we introduce ourselves to her instead of you guys glaring each other? My name is Yui, nice to meet you." Yui smiled as she offers her hand to me and I shake her hand. "I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you too."

All of the boys introduced themselves and after that, Yui guided me to our room, we entered our room and saw two beds.

"This is our room, if you have any questions you can just ask me. Also, your bed is on the left side." Yui smiled "Reiji-san is calling us for dinner, let's go?" I nodded and followed her as she leads the way.

Me and Yui went to the dining room and we saw the 6 brothers already sat down at the dining table. We also sat and while eating, Reiji-san asked me a few questions. "So, (Y/n), may you tell me what happened earlier?" I nodded. "I don't know where did I come from, but what I remember was I was running away from a wolf who was chasing me in the forest, then Ayato-san came and saved me." I looked down as I explained, He nodded and asked once again.

"And what's the story about that necklace?" I looked at him surprised as he eyes staring at my aqua blue necklace. "It's just a random question, since it is familiar to me." He declared.

"I don't know where did it came from and who gave it to me, but I had it when I was 5, a stranger put it into my neck and said some words that I can't remember. He had a long white hair with formal clothes...that's all I remember." They gasped.

"There is a possibility that he gave it to her." A person with blonde hair and green eyes says it in a bored tone, then someone hits the table hard and spoke angrily "Don't you dare mention him in this mansion, Shu." Shu-san stared at the white-haired guy "I didn't mentioned his name, did I, Subaru?" Subaru-kun 'tsk' ed and stood up and went to his room.

Time skip

We all finished eating dinner and went to our rooms, Yui borrowed me some night clothes and we went to sleep.