I

She spotted his sparkling eyes from across the room. The club was full of people, yet, their eyes met several times this night. She was dancing with my friends, he was with his. She couldn't take my eyes off of him, it was obvious they are attracted to each other in a way no one could explain, the attraction was so strong they were almost like magnets.

They both didn't make the first move, she's too shy to do it. Him, on the other hand, doesn't seem so shy at all, he comes out confident in person but insecure, it might be only with girls and talking to them.

She's not that shy after all, it happens to her only when she meets boys for the first time, she can't bring herself to the point where she can talk to any guy just like that. It's like her body doesn't let her do it. Something is stopping her from doing it.

He's always surrounded by his friends which makes it even harder for her to reach him out and make some small talk, or even try to. He seems so nice and genuine, she just wants to get to know him.

She's had some rough experiences with boys. Not so rough but it made her feel insecure and afraid of getting into relationships.

She gets cold feet every single time a guy wants to meet up with her or get to know her more personally. She can't open up to them.

Her ex was some horrible experience in her love life. He was terrible as a lover. He always made her feel bad, blamed her for not getting anywhere in this relationship, he fought with her nonstop. She fought back, she couldn't just shut her mouth and listen to all the lies he fed her up with, she ended it at some point. She ignored him and his texts and continued living her relaxing and happy life.

The one before him was sweet and seductive, he's a good human being, at least he was to her. The worst thing about him was the fact he was and still is a man whore, he sleeps with everything and everyone. His personality made her develop feelings, there was one problem. All he looked for was a non serious relationship, he wanted to fuck, and her being the virgin she is, couldn't give him what he wants and ended it.

Since the horrible ex, she didn't talk much to any guy or got to the point where she's so interested in a guy, until now.

Until she saw his beautiful eyes at the pub, he watched her and she watched him, they didn't make any interaction, they just couldn't their eyes off of each other.

Then, her friends threw a huge party in a club, everyone was there. Including him.

She left the club to get some fresh air with friends and when she got back, She saw him. Her heart melted. She wanted to get closer to him, she wanted something to spark between them. But they both just couldn't make the first move for some reason.

She left the place not knowing he was thinking about her the whole night, trying to figure out how to approach her.

She was always with her friends, some of them were guys, he didn't know if she was romantically involved with any of them but wanted to believe she wasn't.

His best friend tried to convince him he has nothing to worry about, she seems to be feeling the same way. But he just wasn't sure of anything at this point, she looked like she didn't care about anything in the world.

She was loose and happy, she danced so seductively, it made him feel some kind of way. He tried not to stare.

He continued being with his friends, trying to ignore her presence but just couldn't. There was something about her that made him want to approach and he didn't know how.

He saw some guys trying to approach, she ignored all of them, not giving a damn about even one of them. One of the guys was very known by girls, he was wanted, but she completely ignored him and got back to her friends.

At some point he realized she was gone before he could do something. He missed his chance, hoping there might be another anytime soon.