Get Ready

Jillian was asleep on the couch in her living room, when she awoke from her slumber to find her two children, Kerri and Daved, screaming in front of her face, "Wake up you stupid momther!" and Jillian was furious. How dare her children treat her in such a manner, after all that she's done for them! She pretended to still sleep, before screaming, "Go to bed," at the top of her lungs. Suddenly everything was silent, and all she could hear was the sound of tiny feet running across the living room, up the stairs.

Jillian finally got up, and walked to the kitchen to get a snack, but what she really found was Polly curled up in a shelf in the pantry, next to a box of bad green beans, and Eleven hiding under the kitchen sink! Jilly stared at them in shock, and politely asked them, "Why the hEck are you there?? Get out???" and the children did so.

Polly was crying, and Eleven was laughing really hard.

Jilly snapped, "Explain right now or I will call mother and you know what happens when I do that."

Eleven suddenly stopped laughing, while Polly was still crying. A few seconds of awkward staring went by, and Lev shoved Polly, wanting her to stop crying, but it only got worse. Lev shouted, "Okay okay, I'm sorry, it's just that Charmain was teasing Polly about being a green bean and I told her she really was and I told her to get next to the green beans where she belongs."

Jillian was very confused. Why?????? "Okay. Thank you for confessing. Go to the bedroom, you can sleep in Choco's old guest bed." 

Eleven stuttered, "W-what? Why? And we have the family reunion?" And Jillian's face was filled with obvious fear. She ran up to her bedroom to get her phone, and clicked on the speaker app to announce to the house, "Children! Time to get ready, look your best, because we have a family reunion!" and then the house was filled with the sounds of groaning children. They already knew, and they were already ready.

Jillian quickly got dressed, and gathered all of the children together to get on the Tato's bus outside.