our last date ..

OUR LAST DATE...
Stories are pretty like life every story starts to get
Some ending here is the story of one life...
Like every story is not meant to told commonly
However, to remembered and expressed it on the paper.
As usual like any other day moon was carrying her yellow face
Same as when day still in the water and night close to the shore
We were enjoying the Sun setting with a romantic date at cafe coffee day close to the shores of Marine drive.
       As usual, i was waiting for him in cafe. With just another typical evening. Road jammed with vehicles restaurant packed with office goers everyone in rushing for home after daylong destiny they achieved. I am here just again waiting for Rahim my boyfriend and listening to music and reading my all-time favorite novel of David leviathan 'EVERY DAY '.
          You might say from what i am doing right at this moment
Is not so boring and just a normal activities that most people do .but my agenda is completely different from my all other friends.rishab, banee and kawal
          I only have three friends which seems  kind of sad but at the same time not at all .Rishab ,banee and kawal have been my friends from my school time from fifth grade .always my best friend was kawal always we both enjoy the party at his skyline view apartment.
        suddenly my mobile buzzed brought me back from my past to present it was a message from Rahim :will be arriving in half and hour enjoy the coffee and await for love and hugs will have to wait for another half an hour .Right after i sent the message of ok my phone rang it was Rahim requesting the Face Time call i smiled and answered it my smile widened as i saw him waiting for cab .
  He gave me a smirk "hey babe what's up how you doing”
"How you doing “I giggled to myself imitating from crowded cafe "are you tired," I asked him smiling looping at him through my phone
“A little " haptic day at office Rahim replied with a smile
"I miss you” I gave him pout
"Will see you soon,” he told me and i nodded
"You look hot” I grinned then speaking with slight slur
"Yeah? So do you, sweetness “he chuckled “see you soon".
i gave him the smile ,before hanging up the Face Time call.
i slide my phone away and took out a head phones from my ear. I lit it up and leaned my elbows on railing enjoying the music with cappuccino, looking at the city .that never sleeps
i blew out thick smoke , feeling so Happy with everything in my life right now …Aroma of coffee and smoke is all that I smell as I walk in the café full of man and woman crowded together every one was enjoying evening after whole day of work
Suddenly my heart stop beating the moment I saw on large TV screen of café that blast has taken place in church gate near airport office next to oberoi hotel place where Rahim was working. Everyone in café was staring silently each other with some panic on their faces. I swallow the lump in my throat and glancing around everyone who can save me from sudden shock. I open my mouth for help but no words came out I am frozen in fear of blast.
I pull my phone and dialed Rahim no but it was switched off 
“Now what do I do? “ I yell into my phone searching
Here and there in café for help. Suddenly my phone begins to buzz in my pocket I pull it out smiling at the screen I answer the call and lift the phone to my ear.
“Hey Rahim”
“Is it kaushiki this is Mumbai police”
“Yes this is kaushiki”
“Is everything good tell me the truth “
Mumbai police “well we just got this mobile from blast side but not the owner “
“From call history we got your number just dialed 5 minutes before blast “
“Yes I’m one .who called Rahim before blast” I replied to police with tears in my eyes.
“Kaushiki we have got your number we will continue be in touch with you. Please don’t go out of country without informing us”
I do not like the way police ended the conversation on phone
I simply nod turning to face the TV screen on café some Muslim terrorists group from Syria claimed responsible for Mumbai blast.
Headline scared me because of Rahim being Muslim
I roll my eyes and reached for the door of cafe opened the door
I lazily walk down stairs of cafe taking with me the memories of our last date which remained with me a memorable date.
I am on my way home with emotions, tear and fear of Mumbai police. With smoking cigarette, I headed for my car in parking lot. I headed towards my home.
“In life it takes only one moment to change everything”
Next morning wakeup call was with a buzz of my phone I answered the call next voice was from Mumbai police
“Hallo kaushiki please get down right now at our church gate Police station “
Every newspaper carried a news of blast just one news caught my eyes the bomb used in blast was human bomb and one who carried bomb was young Muslim man working in nearby office.
I pause freezing in place as i read the news in newspaper .I swallow the fear building up inside my throat,
Ignoring everyone on street  as i peer around for the door of my car .i turned my car head to police station narrowing my eyes on road with morning sunshine of new day .people are at home with their families and fear of yesterday blast.
I too was praying to god.
Dear gods, please save Rahim save him for me. I cannot handle any more pain of losing my first love of life.
My heart begins thumping against my chest like crazy until i reached the police station. As i reached the police station inspector took me to death body lying on stretcher covered with white cloth.
That is when i lose all my consciousness.
My breathing stopped the moment i saw the corpse of Rahim.
Next thing coming for me was much shocking when inspector handed me file saying that Rahim’s link with terrorist group from Syria.
My eyes with tears land on a line i never thought in life will get to read. It is the first line under my name.
Kaushiki the only person belong in this city to Terrorist Rahim who is one of the members of terrorist group of Syria. A human bomb that rocked the Mumbai city...
                      Signed by assigned CID
                                   agent-KAWAL