°fünfundvierzig°

Top: Averett - strong and brave

Bottom left: Cullen - gaelic and handsome

Bottom right: mufusa - king of the woods

Three brothers back in action

____________________

Mufusa

I walk up the mountains looking at the trees that had marks on it. This is my brothers ways on letting other's know that this is their territory. Not for long unless they do something for me.

I wanted to come alone since my brothers will kill my beta and delta if they see them. Only me they can trust.

As I took one step, I sensed something behind me. I turn my head a bit seeing a naked lady with a bow arrow aiming it at me. I then look up in the trees seeing more of them aiming their arrows at me.

"pale! ban nou yon non!" (Speak! Give us a name!) I look up at the naked girl who had body paint all over her. I can tell she was the general or hunter.

"Mufusa. Alpha mufusa"I said.

"Mufusa? poukisa ou vini isit la?" (Why you come here?)

"Pale ak frè m 'yo" (speak to my brothers) I said.

They all looked at each other then back at me. The girl with the paint all over her body howl. She then walked away but still watching me. I look into her eyes remembering her. She use to like Cullen but he found his mate already. And his mate is her sister.

All of sudden, I felt someone hit my neck making me fall down to the ground. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't.

"fèmen li" (lock him up) I felt them pulling me through the leaves. They made these weird noises that made me can't hear anything. It made me dizzy.

I growled and tried to get out their embrace. They was strong. Finally, we made it to the village where all my brother's peoples was looking at me strangely. I can see the kids all looking and pointing at me.

"Kisa sa ye!" (What is this!) Averett. That's Averett. Leader of everything. But sometimes Cullen wants to be leader.

"trespasser. li di ke ou se frè l" (trespasser. He says that you are his brother) I look at his eyes and seen how yellow they are. He must of change his appearance.

"Averett"I cough. "Brother"

"Mufusa?"he walk up to me looking into my blue eyes. "What have you gotten yourself into?"he laugh. He help me up from the ground then hugged me tight. "Frè m 'te finalman vini lakay yo" (my brother has finally come home)