50 boredom busters for when your grounded

1. Do a puzzle

2. Do a chore and earn brownie points. Maybe your life sentence might get shorter with this.

3. What ever you do NEVER FIGHT BACK! you will have 2 life sentences if you do.

4.make something fun

5. Find a reason to talk

6. Eat foooood til you die of being obesity.

7. Exercise, bc i don't want to be your killer for telling you to be obese

8. Try to figure out why you got grounded and write a note saying you will fix it to the ppl who grounded you.

9. Watch a movie, if you have the privilege

10. Do something for your parents in hopes that they will think good about you.

11. Try not to get re-grounded or grounded even longer.

12. Go crazy and find something weird to to and do it if you have permission.

13. What ever you do NEVER beg!

14. Read the news

15. Search up another article about this or make your own. The world would thank you if you also found ways to help us all not get bored when grounded.

16. Find a way to become famous and maybe you won't be grounded bc u got a job.

17. Play with a toy. I know this may seem very kid like but embrace the child im you bc time will fly!

18. Organize something and use manners. My mom always gives me lectures on stuff like that.

19. Find this a time to do something good with you hygiene. That would be nice and your feel nice too.

20. Get into your stupidest looking outfit and walk into your moms room and have her play the cheesiest gam of dress up or walk the red carpet with you. This will cheer you both up. You can also do this with you family or just your siblings.

21. Do something good for the environment.

22. Find a good time to be creative and do it. Make a quote, create a puzzle, idk. Just do it!

23. Do homework. It's something no body likes to fo but if your bored enough then it could actually be fun

24. Eat some ice cream.

25. Read a book, my fav authors are: Catherine Applegate, Steven king, Jenifer a Nielsen, and last bit not least my friend, her name on here is chelseacaughlan or something like that.

Some of my favorite books are : A night divided, the one and only ivan, out of my mind, and one of the books that my friend made. I got to look up her name so ill brb. Her book that i like to read is called "the inbetween".

26. Draw

28. Daydream about a future boy/girl friend

29. Think about a fav tv show. Mine is andi Mack. Series 3 is coming soon and i can't wait much longer.

30. Ponder into the deepest ends of your brain.

31. Think about a book series or movie. My fave tv series is an at&t original called mr.mercedes. I am total stuck o. What i think os gonna happen next. I also like pretty little liars but sadly its its not in tv anymore so i can't watch it.

32. Think about your friends and what they are doing and if they want to hang out. Of course you probably won't be able too but yeah.

33. Call your friends and tell them that your not allowed to text anymore but then find a loop hole so then you can just call or use an app to text or video chat. I personally use Instagram or what's app

34. Sometimes if im really bored then I text my older sister. Or call my grandma. They like in Cali which is very far from me so i never see them. And since they are family I am allowed to have contact with them.

35. Start doing stupid things bit don't get hurt or addicted. Like start jumping off your bed and sing 🎤 i believe i can flyyy, i believe j can touche they sky. And have a blanket around you arms so its likewings.

36. Play with your animals or siblings.

37. Walk, ots nice to take a hike every once In a while...

38. Find an excuse to get some fresh air into your lungs.

39. Make your bed. It's always nice to have a fresh made bed you can jump into. And do some Instagram shots to make it look cool and then ruin your bed.

40. Make your room into a play ground. Use it as a fort fo nerf gun battles with siblings or just plain out hide from the annoying ones.