Girl with a heart

Hi I am Sara Louise Prescot. I am 18. I am in high school I am known as the most populor girl in my school. I am not like those other populor  girls who thinks there all that and are mean. NO, I am a sweet girl, I was adopted right before my 1st birthday. Then I found out on my tenth birthday that the people who adopted me were getting a devorse the father(Spence) had called me to say happy birthday. he was in the hospital because he tryed to kill him self. the mother(Erika) got married to an ex-soldior who now works at a hospital as a sucerudy gaurd named Andrew he has 2 kids named Martha and Anothy. The Mother had to call CPS when I was 13. Now I just live with Erika and Andrew, the kids don't live with us they live with there mother. So any ways I have to be careful because I am the populor girl in my school I have to make sure my secorets don't get out.

Some of my secorts are

I'm Bipolor

I'm ADHD

I'm Delexic

Keep reading to fing out what the rest of my secorets are, how I keep them, how I deal with life and so more about my past....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone 

I just wanted to say that this book is going to be EPIC and I really hope you like it

Love Adele! <3