Beg 4 Me

Run away lil boy........play those games with someone else she thought. If he only knew the kryptonite he was playing with. Many a man thought taming her sexual appetite would be easy. They all tried and failed. This young boy was no different and she had no time to waste on his wet behind the ears ass.

This boy was only 23 and she was a fine and sexy 42. Every day he was in her inbox saying this and that about how he just wanted to smell her panties as she called it when the male species was all talk and no action. Everything he suggested he would do to her pussy sounded just like all the other men. Ooh baby I will have you crying and running he told her. Yawn....oh really do tell she replied. He even had the audacity to send a dick pick. Any real woman knows that means nothing. A big dick with no skill has less effect than a dildo. At least a dildo did what it was supposed to do lol. Eventually she would stop toying with them and block them but sometimes its fun to play with the young ones.

Like clock work my inbox pinged and she knew without looking it was him. Every day he would vy for her attention above the other men pursuing her and despite being turned down repeatedly he never failed to message in the last six months. His persistence became kind of cute to her. Just like a baby needing his bottle, he needed to have her that bad. A smile crept across her face as her devious alter ego decided to play with him tonight.

Hey little engine that could she typed and that made him laugh when he saw her response to hey beautiful. I would if I could but youre still running little red riding hood he responded. Youre just saying that because you want to eat me lil man and I dont want to be reaponsible for your rehab bills she teased. You keep underestimating me as always queen but one day you shall see. They kept the banter going a little longer before she decided to dinally call his bluff. Lil man are you sure you want to go down this road? You only get one shot to play with me and if you fail thats it. I will block you faster than your fastest nut and believe me when I say....game over. His response was when and where. She likes his confidence but hoped he would be able to back up all his talk. It had been so long since her needs had been met. She told him to get a room and twll her where to meet him. She never let them into her private domain. That had to be earned and ao far none had even come close. Dont get me qrong some were qorrhy of play but it takes more than that to gain entrance into her world. He sent the hotel name, location, and time. She smiled and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

She pulled up to the hotel dressed to play.
She has on a short black jacket that hits mid thigh along with thigh high lace stockings and 6 inch black high heels. Her confident stroll up to the building causes men and woman to glance in her direction. She possed a sexual aura about her that was undeniable. She heades to the elevator and pushed the 8th floor. She liked that number and was pleased that he remebered that she thought the number 8 symbolized to bodies intertwined in a lustful encounter. Brownie point she thought.

The bell of the elevator notified her that she had reached the floor. He had chosen a corner suite which meant more room to play for them. He must have been really anxious because he was standing at the end of the hall waiting for her. She smile and said hello little engine. He replied hello lil red before giving her a stong enveloping hug. After you he stated while stretching his arm out towards the suite. She walks in and looks around the room please with his choice. She thought that he wouldve chosen a fuck motel ao he could get his rocks off but he knew she wouldve never accepted that.

He poured them each a drink but she immediately sat hers on the night stand before standing on the bed. He walked over to her and slid his hands up her legs. Her skin was silky smooth. You walked in here ready huh he asked. Why yes lil engine I did. Would you have preferred I came to play hard to get? No lil red.....I expected exactly what you did.....even down to no panties on your clean shaven pussy. She smiles and nods.