Prologue

It was almost the beginning of highschool. I had just moved in my old house where I was born. I sat on my bed in my new room, still packed with boxes ready for unpacking. Mom came into my room, bringing a broom with her."honey, after unpacking do you mind watering your grandma's plants?" She asked me. "Sure, not like I have much to do anyway" I said with a nod"good, there's food on the table if you need any" She walks out of my room. I then laid down on my bed, staring at the wall daydreaming and talking to myself."New home, new school" I sighed.I already missed my best friends back at my old home. I sat up"I better start cleaning or else mom is gonna shout at me for being lazy again".

I stood up from my bed and started to unpack my stuff. Putting my clothes in the closet, setting up my study table, setting up the curtains and whatever. Dad then came with my keyboard/piano. "Where do you want to put this?" He asked"Just put it by the window" I said while dusting off my fan. He places my piano and goes back to unpacking other stuff with my mom.

After I finished unpacking my stuff, I sat on the couch to relax. Grandma was sitting right beside me. She looked at me and said
"so, how are you liking the place so far?" I replied with a sigh
"Its fine, not too bad" She looked at me with a smile"Don't worry, you will get used to it living here. It much nicer than your old home""I guess that's true, its much more quiet" I said.

Grandma then got called by my mom, leaving me alone on the couch. I got up and walked outside. Searched for the hose and then started to water the plants and our big tree. I daydreamed about how my first day is gonna be. I got nervous all of the sudden. I don't really mind going to a new school, but the thing is. I'm bad at introductions. I always get so sweaty. I at least want to fit in.

"Hmmm...I wonder if there's any otakus there. I'll be lucky to find even just one". Frankly, its kinda hard to find otakus. I don't even know if I'll find any at this place. But I guess that's ok since I can make people like them. I looked at the time,5:23. Looks like I need to get inside. I finished up watering the plants then got inside to tidy up the hose I used and swiftly went to the kitchen, grabbed some food in the fridge and went straight back to my room. While eating some chips, I was on messenger texting my online friend whom I call my "Single Moommy"

"So, how was my bebe?" She texted me"Em doing great motha, just moved and can't wait to go to hell tomorrow" I replied back, laughing so much as I did. I knew loads of bad things happen in high school. And I ain't no want any of that nope nah uh."ahaha well you'll be fine, better sleep early if you want to see your class schedule!" She said back. I sighed as I closed my eyes to rest.