Prologue

"We have decided that, if you five girls are willing too, then you will be going to the judges house. So, are you willing to do that?"

Y/N glanced at the four girls standing next to her, tears forming in her eyes as they did the same. She had already known Leigh and Jade, but the other two still seemed kind enough to be with.

"Yes!" They spoke in unison, holding each other's hand. This was all one step closer to her dream, Y/N was ready to become a singer. She was ready to make friends with these girls. She was ready to do everything.

"Well then your going to the judges houses."

The girls jumped in joy, hugging each other in a big bundle. Y/N sunk into their arms, a warmth bubbling inside her stomach. She felt at home.

"I know you girls are always going to be in my heart." Y/N whispered, sticking her hand out. The four girls nodded at her, Jade and Perrie staring at her longer then the other two. Leigh seemed to notice this, smiling to herself and nudged Jesy. Jesy smirked.

Leigh-Anne placed her hand on top of Y/N's, her smiling not leaving her face. "Here's to a lifetime of friendship, love and sistership." Leigh cheered, stressing the word love.

Jade was next, swinging her hand onto Leigh's. "Let's hope that each day that goes past our bond will only grow."

Perrie slid her hand into the bundle, her body almost jumping for joy as she thought of something she found hilarious. "Oh, and a lifetime of food we can all share! Haha, yeah."

Jesy placed her hand on Perrie's, chuckling at her but also silently scolding her with her eyes. "May we never be butthurt is someone does something."

The girls of Little Mix swung their hands into the air, screaming joyfully before their last performance on X Factor. Even if they didn't win it wouldn't be their last. They were all ready to dominate the world, together.

But everything has a last.