Harry Stlyes And His Baby's.

The Past

Juanita P.o.v

Harry i love you. I love you too babe as Harry kissed me on my neck. Harry i bought you this necklace it was our picture keep it on babe as i give to him. He looked at me so sad because we knew this relationship was guna end since Harry becoming a famous singer. I had news for him but i didnt want to stop his dreams so i never told him..

Prestents Day.

Juanita P.o.v

Harry & Janeth come here and finish eating or we wont go to the park today! Nooo mama i we wouuldd eatt comee Harrrie so wee couldd go play in the swings Janeth Told Harry.

Okk sisstaa Harry Replied.

Mama how come we have curly hair ann green eyes and you dontt mama why? As harry talk with his mouth full. Babe it causee you got from your grama. As i lied to them.

We went to the park it was lonely barely kids or teens. Well just to say im 5'5 a 18 year old so im a teen mom havent dated anyone cause who would wanna date a teen mom... I saw 5 boys walking towards me so i went and sat on a bench and watch Harry & Janeth. Then i saw Harry walking to the 5 guys i first act didnt saw him then i walked towards 5 guys.. Harry dont talk to strangers. Sorry mama i wont talk to them Harry said. I grab his hand and went to sit on the bench. Time out Harry stay here for five minutes. Mama im sorry Harry said while making puppy face. Fine Harry go play with Janeth. Ok mama as Harry ran..

Harry Styles P.o.v

Guys did you just saw the little boy looks just like me.. The girl is hott maybe she's the sister Zayn replied. Or a teen mother Nail added. When she walk to us she look beautiful. She remind ones of my exes. Guys lets go talk her. Alritee liam & louis said.

Juanita P.o.v

It was Harry styles the guy that i made love with.. He couldnt be his too famous to been around public.. Mamaa Janeth & Harry rann to me screaming. Yess Babes?i told them. i love youu They told me. I love you babies i hug them. Umm heey. I looked up at them while Harry looked at my eyes.

Harry P.o.v

When i look at her eyes i remeber her Juanita the girl i made love with. How could she have kids already.. When Nail & Zayn said Umm hey to her she looked up. She didnt respond at all.

Juanita i told her. She stared to get watery eyes grab the two little kids walked away. I ran and grab her. Juanita i still remeber you please listen i love you but please tell me thats not your kids.. She turned around Harry thier yours and minee she replied. I stood there and sat on the ground and look at the kids they sure look like the little boy looked at me his hair is curly with the light green eyes. The little girl had her hair so curly and same eyes as me and hair like mine i couldnt believe this there my kids but how did it happen?? Juanita can we talk my mates can play with the kids. Juanita nodded and told the kids to go play with the guys.

Juanita P.o.v

Now that Harry wants to talk to me i feel nervouse. I saw my babies having fun with Harry friends but the blonde one kept staring at me. Juanita how did this all happen? Harry said.

Well remeber when your were leaving well before you became famous we had sex and you were leaving i wanted to tell but i didnt wanted to stop your dreams so i stayed quiet i felt good to tell him.

Harry P.o.v

When she told Me what happen. I felt torn apart. Why Juanita why didnt you told me i couldnt aleast hope you i love you i stared at her. She stared crying i grab her and hug her i rub her back. Shhh its okay im sorry it's just what happen to your parents and your favorite cousin? She looked up at me "Well Harry my parents support me and pays my rent i have to pay the babys stuff and mine stuff they help me alot and my cousin she comes to see me and the kids & we are playing to live to together Juanita replied back" i hug her one more time how old is my two kids and whats thier names?