Chapter 1

Y/N traveled through the woods, her sleeveless hoodie exposing her arms to the cool night air. Her bird beak mask, styled like the ones that 1700's or whatever doctors wore during plagues and stuff, protected the upper half of her face from any living creature that may be in Slender Forest, yet showed her L/C lips, as well as the bottom layer of her face.  She traveled through the forest, carrying her scythe. She didn't kill, no; she cleaned up after Slender's CPs. Gathering (and maybe eating) the souls, making sure the bodies decompose, and giving the good souls salvation, and the evil corrupted ones... they got to explore the bottomless pit called her stomach.

Y/N heard whispering in a nearby clearing, and jumped into a tree to look. She climbed carefully through the branches until she came across three teenage-ish boys and one girl that all looked about her age.

"Toby, you ignorant slug, what the hell? Could you have been any louder?" Judging by how Y/N hadn't heard Toby, yes, he could have been.

"W-We-Well, i-if y-you ha-hadn't been s-so st-stupid and l-let th-the t-target sl-slip away, th-this w-wouldn't h-have happened!" Toby, as he was supposedly called, retorted. His sudden jerks and stutter suggested that he had Tourette's, and him being angry only made the stutter worse. His speaking was also muffled by a mouth guard that curved into a smile. Behind his orangeish yellow goggles, his eyes were filled with fury.

"Aw, i-is th-the little t-two-year-old having trouble sp-speaking?" The taller boy in the white feminine mask teased.

"I-I-I'm n-not-not t-two!"

"Well, you sound like it!"

By this time, the girl stepped between the two boys and put her hands between them. She appeared to be the oldest. "Stop it. You both sound like two-year-olds. Masky, Toby, hug it out. Hoodie, please go dispose of the body." Her mask seemed to be sloppily made, white with a black now-hardened liquid running down her face. There had been a space cut out for her mouth.

"K-Kate, d-do w-we have t-to?"

"Yes." The girl named Kate replied.

As the two arch-rival murderers hugged each other reluctantly, Y/N followed Hoodie silently through the trees. She knew these people. She had to watch and wait, wait for them to finish their prey so that she could come in and take their soul, sometimes finish them off. She had discovered their murder styles, and how to identify each murderer based on what their kill looked like.

Y/N waited as Hoodie dropped the body in a river. He watched the fish swim around it for a while, then headed back. Y/N took the chance. She jumped down in a somersault to break the force of the landing, and jogged to the riverbank. She took the body out of the river, and reached into the victim's chest and pulled out their soul. Toby had made it easy by cutting the entire chest open with his axes.

Y/N squeezed the dead man's soul in her hand, then messed with it, twirling it around her fingers.

"Let's see what kind of life you lived."