Author's Note

Hello Guys!MJ here and I just wanna say to all of you that this story might be the continuation of my story "Sparkle Academy:The Cold Long Lost Princess" because I realized I don't really liked how that story end up? I think thats how it should be said,I guess? Well,yeah I might not continue that story as i've said this will be the continuation of that story!That is actually my first story and I was literally cringing because I suck at it!Its my first time writing story,ok!?Hahahaha To all readers who enjoyed that story welp,sorry!Hihi Just read this story instead but dont worry!I will not unpublish or delete that story because I have a lot of RANKS on that story,hihi since I dont want that to be wasted,I will not unpublish or delete it!Thank you for supporting that story and I hope you also support this story!Actually,all of my story,theres more!;)

Sorry din po kung may grammar errors or something else,hehehe

Tata!!

~~~~~~

This is a work of fiction.Names,Characters,Business,Places and Events are fictious,unless otherwise stated.Any resemblance to a real person,living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted is any form of the prior of the author

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

~~~~~~

This is a Revision and Edited Version of Sparkle Academy:The Cold Long Lost Princess.The New Version.I added some parts and I think that some parts are gone because I deleted it or just re-made it.Enjoy!

Vote Comment Share

10/4/18