In a frigging candy store ?!?

Hii I'm the not so lovely author of this book!! Hope you enjoy don't forget to vote comment and blah blah blah oh yea and this is my first book so go easy on me byeee oh yea this is a very very veryyy long chapter so prepare yourself.

      Do you ever wonder what someones story is?  Or have you ever met someone you would do anything for? This is that cheesy donkey behind story...well kind of. I think.

It was an ordinary day in Bikini bottom me and Spongebob were about to-

"ZOEY WAKE UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE AND HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE ONE DAY WITHOUT YOU IN JAIL" a familiar voice said.
            I didn't open my eyes. Maybe if I pretend to be dead she will leave me alone.
"ZOEY ANN EDWARDS" my best friend Ari screamed at me.
               Nope
"I'm sorry Zoey isn't able to come to the phone right now. Oh why cause she's a sleep"I said still not opening my eyes. She gasped I could picture her eyes widen in fear at my quote. I smirked, she really didn't like Taylor Swift, but she was absolutely in love with Selena Gomez. I heard her get up off my bed and walk away probably getting a pillow to hit me with but I was not moving no matter what. Well at least that's what I thought until my so called best friend poured a whole bottle of perfume on me.

Oh I choose my friends so wisely. Note the sarcasm. I shot up like a little kid on Christmas with the perfume leaving a stinging smell in my nose. It smelled strongly like berries and something sweet but I couldn't tell what it was.
I opened my eyes at Ari she was smiling sweetly at me. I narrowed my eyes at her lightly coated with make up face.

" Aren't you just a Little ball of sunshine".

I scoffed at her " your just mad because I blind people with my beautiful rays of
sunshine".

She laughed and threw a towel and washcloth at me. I caught it and headed to the bathroom thinking of many ways to get her back. Maybe I could dye her hair orange or pour paint on her while she's sleeping, I thought as I felt the warm water touch my skin.

When I was done I got put drying myself off quickly. I brushed my hair until all the knots where gone even though it would only stay that way for a little while. I threw on my clothes a oversized black t-shirt with the words who is you written in white.

I put on some jeans and my black vans to pull it all off. I applied some lipgloss to my lips.
I'm not a huge fan of makeup but I don't fancy dry lips.

When I walked out of the bathroom I ran down the stairs of my house taking in the interior. My house was huge, we were considered wealthy but that doesn't mean things couldn't get better. My adopted parents are complete buttholes.

My adopted mom is a slut. She has sleep with almost everyone at my schools dad, maybe even some of the kids. I cringed at the thought. She had always been hateful towards me, called me names one time she put her hands on me not like a little tap on your hands either a full on fight to the death match.

My adopted dad pulled her off of me she broke my rib gave me a black eye and a bloody nose and a lot of bruises. After that I stayed clear of her trying to avoid her. I was out of school for a long time after that trying to heal, even though I knew I could never fully heal. That was 5 years ago. I'm now 17 years old and a lot smarter than I was when I was  12. My adopted dad is a workaholic.

But I guess that's better then some people. So I learned how to deal. No not drug deal,but deal with my own life problems by myself on my own and I was gonna stay that way. No one knew about my problems and I wasn't planning on telling anybody until I turn 18 then I will be an adult then I could leave then I could-