PSA

Hey everyone! So I have a big announcement............

I will not continue writing my books on this page due to having a few editors That have been working with me, turn on me and have been giving out personal information on my books to their friends or using them for their personal stories, which has resulted in my page being reported or the books being reported for copyright. It has come down to going to court unfortunately. The judge has ruled out a fine for both of them and they have to pay me due to copyright of my story. I will do everything myself from now on.

I've had to create a new page and cannot post story chapters anymore on this one. Safe to say I will be moving everything over to my new page @just_taee which gives me a fresh start and ideas on my current and older books. From now on I will not be using editors but doing things myself.

I will start back with my stories but post them one at a time and not three at a time just so I can keep up and maintain with them. I also realized that I'm not interacting with y'all in the comments like I used to but i ask y'all to interact with me. I will get back to doing that.

Please let me know what story you want brought back first... prologues will still be used but I'll actually follow them in the storyline this time.

My plus size is beautiful ( Will be changed to Bold is Beautiful or Learning to love herself or Loving Herself ) Y'all Can choose a different title for this one.

The Art Of Loving You (Sequel)

Keisha! (Bwwm)

Dark

No Love Allowed

To Love As One

I'm Grown

Differences Between Us

Myself

The girl with the Nasty Attitude!

There will be no more visual images to look at for the characters but you will create your own mental images for them. It's because I don't want some of you to live up to these images of people and their bodies or trying to portray how they are to show, describe or justify how you are. Insecurity is a bitch, and if I can save you just a little bit to help and build your confidence through my stories then I will.

Not every plus size, bigger, or thicker person is insecure. That's why I don't make molars of my characters to be such. We hold a lot more confidence than the work thinks. And no, plus size is not flat stomachs, a big butt, and titties. That's not it. Sorry but that ain't it chief. I hope you all understand where I'm coming from ❤️🙏🏾

Please understand that I take my work seriously because it's my escape and something I'm passionate about it.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to comment and or message me. This page will be open for the next few days but everything will be gone by the 18th and the page will then be deleted.

Tae