Glimpse

"Kyaaaaahhhh!!!!! BTS!!"

"Waaaahhh! Eomma Jin marry mee!!"

"Hobi my hubbyy!!!"

"Kookie be mineeeee!!"

"Taeehyyuungg! I love youuu!!"

"Chim chim! Saranghaeee!!"

"Suga!!! Be my baeee!!"

"Rapmonster, slay me noww!!"

The canteen was filled with screams, yells, and howls as a group of 7 boys entered the canteen.

But...

I wasn't one of the crazy girls (even some of the guys, canteen staff, and even teachers wtf) who were screaming. Instead I am one of the normals who remain nonchalantly seated, stuffing burger in mouth and resisting the urge to stuff the buns in my ears to block the loud noise.

Can they stop? Canteen is a place to eat, it's not an effin concert hall! And why are they screaming as if they're idols? They're just students for god's sake. Students like me, them, and all of us! Ugh!

I was praying, no. I was silently begging for all this shit to be stopped because it's very annoying, when the noise actually miraculously ceased and all t'was left heard were footsteps echoing the room.

Wow! Peace at last! I glanced up to see what was going on and...

Oh shit!

OH PINK SHIT!

JEON JUNGKOOK IS APPROACHING MY TABLE! HIDE AAAHH!

The crowd parted to make a way for BTS. Everyone was staring at me. Including him, fck! And he's walking towards me! I need to get out of here!

"It's her, isn't it?"

"That lucky wench!"

This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill! Evacuate, Amara!

Fumbling, I stuffed all my notebooks scattered on my table. I even accidentally put my burger in my bag and now it's contents were spluttered. But I couldn't care less. I need to get out of here before--

"Hi Amara," A hand stopped me from zipping my bag. And that hand has a ring on its pinky which I knew who belonged with.

PINK SHIT!

"Can we talk? Uhmm..." Jungkook hesitated if he would say that word. "Babe?"

And he did. Now everyone is gasping and looking hurt.

Seriously, what have I gotten myself into? Being Jungkook's fake girlfriend isn't surely in my long list of goals in life. I'm not even a fan to be chosen!

Ugh! All of this was because of that darn blasted stupid fcking raffle!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So hi guys, It's Faye.
This is my first fanfic
about BTS Jungkook.
The plot is revised to
avoid too much cliché
including the name
of the main character
whom I felt the need
to be improved.

I'm sorry for having a
fickle mind ^.^
Anyway, Enjoy!!