The Encounter.

She was seated at a table close to the bar.A beautiful young lady,tall,dark and slender.Her hair was so long that whenever she went out many women would ask her how she got such kind of hair when she was ,after all,an African.She had grown so used to the stares and questions that it did not bother her anymore.

The beauty ,she had inherited from her mother and the rest was from her father's side.It was rumoured that her father was an Indian but till now her mother had insisted that her father was Mr Bvongo,a Malawian who had passed away the year his daughter was born.Jesca did not care.What difference would her lineage make?She was still the same poor girl who was struggling to make ends meet inorder to get money for her dying mother's hospital bills and take care of her siblings.

As she sat there downing her second bottle of a bloody Mary she paused to check her cellphone to check for any messages from her uncle Josh.He had promised that he would send money by end of day.There was nothing from him only a few message from her friend Thandi who was apologising for not coming.

By now the pink jumpsuit that she was wearing was making her sweaty and sweaty was not good.It would make her loose clients.She smiled as she remembered how Thandi had cringed when she had used the term client in reference to her numerous men.

"They are not clients Jessy,no,you cant call them that"

"Oh,T come on,does it matter?l help them quench their insatiable desire,they give me money so..."
Jesca did not even get to finish the sentence before she was inturrupted by her phone.