☁️ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🌙

~Han Jisung imagine~

I was lying in my bed, trying to sleep, but I wasn't tired so I took my phone to check Instagram. Then I saw that he posted something, for once, I smiled looking at the picture, who allowed him to be this cute??
Who I am talking about? Jisung, Han Jisung, my crush and my neighbor. I'm not going to say that I am obsessed by him but-
No okay I am. I love him with my entire heart, but for now I'm just a good friend to him.
I'd like to learn more about him.We didn't talked a lot even if I know him for a long time now.
- HUH? Why... why is Jisung calling me at night?Am I dreaming or??
Of course I picked up the phone:
- Hello?
- Hi y/n, how you're doing? I wanted to ask you, can we meet right now? I mean if it doesn't disturb you...?
- S-sure and you don't disturb me at all, that's okay. But first can you explain me why you want to meet me right now? Aren't you supposed to sleep?
- But you too right? he laughed
Come behind my house, that's all I can say for now~
He hang up, leaving me confused but well. I grabbed my coat, put my shoes on and went out of my house.
He was waiting for me, I smiled again, awkwardly, why does he make my heart goes FJOSLQLQJDJDKS everytime I see him.
We sat on a bench and started talking about our lifes, laughing, like all friends do.
- Hey I was wondering, do you have a crush on someone?
- Maybe.
- You won't tell me?
- Nup.
He pouted.
- C'mon don't be meaaan
What a cutie.
- I'm not mean! I just can't tell you.
- WHYYYYY- wait, is it...me?
Oh shi-
-Pffft of course n-no
Suddenly he came closer, too close. I felt his breath and looked up to meet his eyes. They were sparkling, as always. He seemed serious.
- Y/n... Are you sure?
I wasn't able to answer, I was hypnotized by his eyes, he smelled good too, it was a mix of... vanilla and cologne?
- ... Because I do.
- You... Y-you what???
- I have a crush on you.
He held my hand, still staring at me.
- Now that I said it, can you answer me?
- I like you Jisung.
He blushed
- For real?
- Do you think I'm joking?
He sat on my lap.
My heart was beating like it never did. He was so close. He looked at the sky and said:
- Do you know how many stars there is in the sky?
- Tell me?
- I don't know, but what I know is that I love you more than there is stars in the sky.
I kissed his forehead.
- I-I wasn't ready for this anwer, why are you so... cute...
- You think I am? He was red as a tomato.
- I do.
- He grabbed my neck and kissed my forehead too. Then I couldn't resist to kiss his lips, he smiled.
- Your the most precious human being that I've ever met y/n, please, don't ever go away from me.
- I promise.
He got up to sit next to me again and hugged me tight for a few minutes which seemed to be hours.
His fluffy hair was caressing my neck, it was so soft. I could feel his warmth against my chest, it was so nice that I fell asleep in his arms, so he had to take me back in my room.
But it didn't disturb him, he told me his feelings and it the only thing that mattered.