Introducing the big five and .... the author

Author: Guys we have to introduce ourselves.

Jack:To who

Author: Just say your names and powers.

Jack: Kay what ever.

Punzie: I'll start. Hi my name is punzie and I have magical glowing hair that can heal people when I sing.

Hiccup: I'll go next. My name is Hiccup I have no powers but I have a dragon named toothless.

Merrida:Hi I'm merrida I have no powers but I'm have very good aim. I can hit anything with bow and arrow

Elsa: Hi I'm Elsa I have ice and snow  powers and I can make ice castles and make snow men and snow monster come to life.

Jack: Hi I'm Jack Frost and the most coolest person in the universe. I am the winter spirt. I can also controll ice and snow also the wind .

Author: Now thats all done I have to go.

Punzie:Can I come?

Author: No I have to do this myself .

Punzie: But you didn't introduce yourself.

Author: Punzie plz I have to go it's important

Punzie: Alright go but we have to play truth or dare when you get back.

Author: Kay whatever

*leaves out the door*

Punzie:Guys I want to find out who the author is, I want to see the author.

Hiccup: I don't think we should go into the authors personal business.

Punzie: Don't you want to see her face. Don't you want to know her name. Don't you want to know her powers.

Merrida: She does got ye point. All she ever does is were a hoodie and play games and also leaves in and out the house. We can't see her face with that hoodie not even her clothes. I agree with punnzie.

All: If something goes wrong were out.

Punzie: So your in?

All: Yes

______________________________

Hello my readers . Next chapter were going my friend kaz come in she is a shape shifter. Bye Bye