Info/Rules

The Elements have been around for centuries, and it wasn't until recently that one of them was brought to life as a humanoid.

Water-chan, or as she calls herself, Aqua, is the first element to be brought to life as a human. Now wandering the strange world that she barely knows anything about, she must now learn how to become human.

// intro over.

Information :

This is basically just a fun little thing that we can all do! Choose an element of your liking and create a profile and personality/look for that said element! Make them into a real human being!

Rules :

1) You can only pick one element, after choosing an element, if you decide you want to be something else you may request for a switch, but only if that other element hasn't been taken by anyone else!

2) After choosing what Element you want to be, you must either change your account into that said element and create a fitting bio for that character, or create a whole new one to create a character based off from that chosen element. (Example : your account name must be something related to your element, such as Fire-chann, Ground-chann, Ice-chan., etc)

3 ) You must be active! What's the point in doing this if you don't be active to interact with us?

4) Not really a rule but meh. Have fun! Make your character anyway you want them! Have fire-chann be mean, have Lightning-chann be shy! Anything you want, there is no wrong way to do this!

5) If there is an element that you want to be, but isn't listed on here, make sure to tell me and I'll add them in!