Chapter One

Hey. Almost here?

I smiled as I hit the reply button.

Yeah. 5 minutes

Within seconds I got another message.

So excited to finally meet you!

...

Excitement rushed through my body as I pulled up the long driveway. "Holy shit..." The house was huge. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of my clean, black car. I'd just gotten it as a gift for my 17th birthday. Before I even got the chance to ring the buzzer, the gate opened and I saw Jack running towards me. He was so much taller in person. When he finally reached me, he pulled me into a warm hug, picking me up just a few inches off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his back, smelling his freshly washed hair. He set me down after a good two minutes just standing there with me in his arms.

"You look more beautiful in person," he grinned. "I can't believe you're actually here!"

I felt the butterflies that had found shelter in my stomach flutter. I couldn't believe it either. We'd met on the internet. I was just another fan of his. One day I'd sent him a message, and he replied. After that, we just clicked. For the first few months, I was still in shock. I mean, I couldn't believe he liked me— I still can't. I'd gotten used to having to keep our relationship, or whatever it was, a secret. I'd only told two people. Mya, my closest friend who I'd also met on Twitter and my mom. (Oh shut up, don't laugh at me.) When I finally got a car and enough money, I hurried down to LA to meet him for the first time. And now I am here, his arm around me as he guides me into the house.

I set my suitcase on the ground by the door, following him into the kitchen.

"Beer?" He had two bottles in hand.

"Actually, I'll just have some water." I decided it was best that I didn't drink on an empty stomach. Jack shrugged and put one of the bottles back into the fridge. Once I got my water, we headed into the living room and plopped on the sofa. I sipped my water awkwardly as he stared at me. When I didn't have anymore water to pretend to be focused on, I gave in and looked into his eyes, then making a silly face. He burst out with laughter, apparently amused.

"So," he managed to speak after settling down. "How was the drive?"

"Good, not much traffic, until I reached LA," I smiled. "That's where it got bad."

We talked for a while, about random things, basically just catching up. I eventually got sleepy, and dozed off on the couch with Jack

> short chapter, im sorry :( but please vote! update coming very soon! <