SECRET SERIES:Max-Ernest x Cassandra

Cass pov
I woke up with a cold sweat in the middle of the night.
I found myself crying over a nightmare that haunts my dreams ever since me and max-ernest joined terces society....
I told max-ernest about it and he decided to sleep over at my house since his parents are on business trip together .
{hey author here,I am just gonna call Max-Ernest, max ok?}
I turned. And saw miss mauvis holding max with an evil smirk on her face" Well well well,looks like I was right to kidnap max-ernest after all.
HAHAHAHAH......"
"CASS HELP ME PLEASE CASS!"
Max screamed to me for help with tears in his eyes.
I jumped out of bed to tackle miss mauvis but then I was being held by someone or some thing to separate me from them. I was crying and begging miss MAUVIS" PLAESE MISS MAUVIS LET GO OF HIM PLEASE !"Tears welling in my eyes,that witch reached from her back a knife,held in the air and stabbed him....Max-Ernest.
Then threw him in front of me then disappeared in the dark,I reached for him crying.
"CASS......protect the secret....it is no longer safe..please listen to me this time..I like you more than a friend ...I...I..love you..."

that's when I REALLY woke up in tears,I found max hugging me tight.
"it's ok Cass, your safe now..no miss mauvis.."
"thanks max ernest for being here with me"
"cass that's why I'm here,to hug you when you cry like a 5 year old when you are 13 years old when I'm hugging you like I'm 37 years old when I am actually 14 hehehe"
I looked in his eyes thinking wether to punch him or laugh it of.
but I did something else.

I kissed him on the cheeks,with him still hugging me.

So hey! Author here to tell you that if you enjoyed the strory just read the real book okay cause it's amazing!
And I recommend you to download pastel girl.