Title your Story Part

"Ms. Lounds I am not sure how you could possibly look pleased with yourself when it took seven men to get me in this position." Hannibal muttered. He was hanging almost upside down from rope. He could only tell it was rope from the way it felt against his skin. It was cheap at that, she hadn't expended very much but possibly had used her entire budget hiring the mafia men that came to collect him. His consciousness had just recently returned, the last thing he remembered was being in his office. Blitz attacked from behind. He must have killed at least two of them. How she had known to be so prepared was anyone's guess, then again it might have just been luck on her end. She seemed to have a very good streak of it.

"Tied the knots myself. Shibari Hannibal, expert level stuff. You should be impressed. It's a skill not many possess." Freddie told him as she removed her gloves. He was still in his suit, well mostly. The blazer had been removed and so had his belt but otherwise he was relatively dressed. He had the feeling it might not be the case for long. They were in some room, from the smell of it, a basement. No windows and poorly lit. That was until she walked over to the wall and illuminated things.

"Might be more impressed if I could see it." He lied wincing at the lights. It had been almost pitch black in there before, just some eerie yellow glow. Now it was far too bright, fluorescent, very hard on the eyes and other senses.

"What do you know? You're in luck then." She said and moved to a large wooden mirror positioning it so he could see himself from where he hung. Maybe he had to be a bit impressed, especially since she actually did know shibari and it hadn't been a lie. The intricate knots made him look like he was trapped in a spider's web. He arched a brow. He wouldn't say this to her but yes it was well done.

"Why are you doing this? To what end?" Hannibal asked her.

"Fun I guess. Shits and giggles. Because you are the ripper, you stabbed Will Graham. Take your pick." She smiled at him smugly and headed over to a wooden trunk in the room, starting to remove various objects all of which either looked like sex toys or torture equipment or both. Everything she removed and set down could cause immense pleasure and pain. He felt himself start to get a bit heated and struggled a little. Because of how he was hanging he started to sway, that wasn't exactly going to help him not develop a case of vertigo or keep his wits about him.

"Right, well it doesn't give you the right to play God." Hannibal replied.

"True irony coming from those lips." She said and picked up a riding crop as well as a knife. "Where should we start?"

"Will asked you to do this?" He asked.

"No, this? This was all me Hannibal." She laughed, "If Will is pleased with my actions I guess that's just an awesome bonus isn't it?"

"As I stated previously, you needed seven men to get me like this. It wasn't ALL you." He sneered at her.

"Yes but now you ARE like this and you don't come down until I feel you've paid the price. So really it's a win win for Freddie Lounds." She said and began to cut his clothes off slowly. He cried out in anger, that suit was a nice one and expensive. She really had no right to do that but with how he was tied, he wasn't sure she was going to undress him otherwise.

"This is assault, Ms. Lounds." He growled.

"You're a murderer and this is a suit, I think you'll get over it." She laughed and then backhanded him across the face, the force of the blow causing him to sway back and fourth on the ropes a bit. "Now, hold still, wouldn't want to cut up that nice body of yours, right?"

"You will cease with this behavior instantly." Hannibal tried to order, which only got a small chuckle from her. He was pretty aware that he was fucked right now. Her expert knots were doing a very good job keeping him in place. Even if he were to dislocate a joint, there was no way to slip out of them. She'd done her homework and he was also very sure she was lying about Will's involvement in this. He felt a sting of pain over his chest as the knife cut into it. Nothing deep but it was a cut. A loud hiss of pain escaped him and his eyes closed tightly.