The top rock

I had a blue blanket when I was a child.

In that blue blanket peace and love were woven in.

My child's faith my child's strength.

I was mightly attached to that blanket as I dimly recall.

But everything here passes away and returns to nothing from whence it came.

If I believe the world and it's dreaming, then love and peace of mind, secured in the strands of the blanket are gone.

The world has a long history of stupidity and ignorance and greed...why I ask would I listen to a documented liar?

If I believe the world then I believe the shadow on the wall is the form that blocks the light and not its shadow.

But I know the world is wrong and it will remain unchanged.

Shadows, phantoms...wailing Spector are only what their names imply... they are psychological constructs and have no real "life" within them... like a parasite they attach themselves after you create them. They cannot and do not live independent of you.

Dissolving shadows... releasing phantoms into nothing...laughter has exposed the whole illusory world of seeming solid form.

Exposed to those whom can see that we are evolving far beyond some physical form, we are the energetic world creating force that is labeled God by historical repetition.

Overall supreme being...that is me.

The great Peace and agape woven in, imbued into the blue blanket by myself psychologically by myself through choice ...

no love or peace is seperate from myself.

I evolve with all that is and require nothing as I am all that is. I use that which I have brought forth for this purpose.

I wove love and peace into the fabric of that blanket, as my life has become the blue blanket.

A state of mind...a perception

The physical form of the blanket disintegrated in 1972.

The blanket is not gone it has merely become invisible.

An energetic arragenment.

I become nothing as often as I can.

Insecurity is a lack of understanding.

Ignorance is too well worn...it is a forgetting of something you have already done.

It seemed so few spoke anything recognizable when I believed myself seperate from God.

No one seemed to want to teach me that my dominant feeling about "my life" is the guiding pilot of my life experience.

My feeling about what is becomes truth.

I am understanding myself through myself.

There is no need for improvement.

No one seemed to understand that they are living their lives as the cause and not the victims of their own circumstance, I cannot blame them.

They are dreaming they are seperate from God.

Deadly dreams of good and evil, there is a heaven above where both of those opposite ends are fullfilled.

Above and below... Nothing has changed, the sky remains as it always was.

Empty, spacious and brilliantly alive.

I see that I am the cause and yet still I struggle back and forth between truth and this world whom loudly screams that it is the only real truth.

I bypass all the struggle through my subjective appropriation of my objective desire.