Part One: Max and Eli

"Get fucked, Shaw!" Max shouted tauntingly as a stampede of sweaty boys filed into the locker room. Eli refused to reply, but he was fuming. 'It's just P.E football. What's his problem?' He thought to himself as he took off his shirt to change.
"I sacked you, like, 10 billion times," Max continued, "Were you even trying?!"
"Dude, why do you care so much?" Eli spat, glaring at the boy standing proudly in the center of the room. None of the other boys cared about this exchange because this basically happened every gym class. Those two were just so competitive.
"You're just salty you lost, admit it. Damn, Shaw, you're such a little bitch on the field. You should be a cheerleader, not a player!" Max was relentless with his insults, and Eli was losing his composure.
"Choose your next words wisely, Waldweiler. Choose very wisely," He responded, approaching the boy with his t-shirt still in his hand. Suddenly, the final bell rang, and the other guys shuffled out of the locker room in their uniforms, ready to go home. Max and Eli, however, weren't going anywhere.
Max stepped closer to Eli, only inches from his face. "Or what, pussy?"
Eli snapped. He pushed Max into the lockers and pinned his hands above his head. Max's eyes widened in surprise, but then he managed to shock Eli back. He moaned.
"Oh, you liked that, Waldweiler?" Eli whispered seductively, immediately feeling himself become hard. "Well, how about this?" He forced his lips onto Max's, opening his mouth with his tongue. The boy eagerly kissed back, moving his head rhythmically. If the room wasn't already full of hormones (I mean, it's a locker room), it definitely was now.
After what seemed like an eternity, the two messily broke apart. Eli noticed how much Max was blushing and felt himself do the same. However, he was still pissed with how Max treated him, so he definitely wasn't done yet. He dragged his fingers down the side of Max's face while the other placed his hands on Max's chest. Eli's hands went from his face to his neck, then to his chest, then to his hips. He grabbed the hem of Max's sweaty t-shirt, pulled it up over his head, and tossed it across the room. Then he went in for the neck, suckling harshly on the soft skin. Max moaned again, louder than before, and ran his fingers through Eli's hair. By now, both of them had painful erections, straining to escape the fabric that constricted them. Still kissing his neck, Eli moved his hands down his body yet again and started palming Max's boner through his pants. Max shivered in pleasure.
"Don't stop. Oh, don't stop, Fuck," Max groaned, thrusting softly into Eli's hand. "Fuck, I feel like I'm gonna cu-"
"Not yet," Eli muttered into his neck, separating from Max entirely. The latter whined at the lack of touch. "Fuck you, Shaw. I was so close."
"I know. I just want to see you flustered and begging me for more."
Max sighed in annoyance, but soon after he was pushed to the ground with Eli on top of him.
"Oh, what am to do with you?" Eli asked smoothly, moving back to slowly take Max's shorts and boxers off in one swift movement. His dick sprang up immediately, finally free from its prison of cloth. Eli wrapped a hand around it and started pumping, but Max pushed away.
"No, not yet. I wanna suck you off," he moaned, and Eli was happy to comply. He stood up and undressed quickly, maintaining eye contact with Max. Max's face lit up looking at his length, and he looked like he was drooling with anticipation. He lunged forward, but Eli held him back.
"Well you seem excited," Eli chucked, "but I don't want you moving too much."
Eli grabbed his uniform belt from his bag and dragged it across the floor back to Max, who was already kneeling. He tied Max's wrists together with the belt and forced his hands above his head. With one hand he held the belt, and with the other he positioned his dick at the opening of Max's mouth. "Are you ready, baby?" He asked sexily.
Max responded by immediately taking Eli into his mouth. His tongue licked up and down his veiny shaft, eliciting a soft moan from Eli. After licking the tip for good measure, Max began bobbing his head up and down Eli's cock. Everything he did was perfect. He had barely even started and Eli was going insane from the pleasure.
"F-fuck, how are you so good at this? Ugh-," Eli groaned, moving his hips with each bob of Max's head. "I bet you had tons of practice, huh? You little slut. I can't believe you had the balls to insult me, and here you are, sucking my cock. Look at you, all flustered and hard. I bet you're gonna cum without me touching you."
Max moaned around his dick, bobbing faster and gliding his tongue across the shaft. Eli couldn't help himself and started thrusting into the boy's mouth, faster and faster. Spit flew everywhere with each movement, and Max took it so well. Damn, could he deepthroat. He looked down at Max smirking, and Max returned Eli's gaze, looking up into his vivid green eyes as he moved his head. Max moaned yet again, sending vibrations around Eli's dick and making him shudder. Max started tugging on the belt, and Eli saw why. Max's cock, despite being untouched, was leaking with pre-cum, and he desperately wanted to jerk himself to orgasm. Eli only held his hands higher and stroked his head, whispering, "It won't be that easy, Waldweiler. You have to earn your right to cum."
This only made Max more determined. He sucked harder, writhing around and begging to be satisfied. Eli felt his vision blur as he felt himself about to explode. Right before ejaculating, he ripped his cock from Max's mouth and painted his face with his semen. Max looked up at him with excess saliva dripping from his tongue, panting. Running his hand through Max's hair one last time, he released Max's hands. "Go crazy."
Eli turned around and starting walking back to his clothing on the floor. Behind him, he heard soft whimpers coming from Max. After hearing the belt hit the floor, they got louder, and by the time Eli turned back around fully dressed, thin ribbons of white coated the floor in front of Max, his hands still wrapped around his now-limp length. Eli looked straight at him, shaking his head. "I still can't believe you thought you were better than me. You may dominate me on the field, but I dominate you everywhere else." Winking at Max, still naked and on his knees, Eli left the locker room.
The next day, rumors spread around the school. Apparently, the janitors refused the clean up the locker room in disgust due to the obvious semen found on the floor. All the boys started wondering what went down to cause that mess. Some believed that one guy just happened to choose the wrong place to jerk off and didn't clean it up. Others thought that a janitor or gym teacher left the mess. No one knew who the culprit was, but at least they didn't have to listen to Eli and Max argue anymore.