The Test.

The world was perfect. everybody was happy until world war 3 dated on the 1st of February 3000.... The new century was going to be great. new discoveries technology and life was going to change for the good. until a guy named Hun Gin decide the world would be better his way. with days of fighting that soon turned to months and eventually years, the world seemed to be doomed, then society made a agreement with the soon to be leader Hun Gin. We had changed the world for the worst, society was separated in to four groups. Fire earth air and water, everyone sat a test to see who would be moved where. families friends and lovers were split. each element was given a job, a job they had to do every day for the rest of their lives until half way though the century.

3050 AD-

My names Hana strife. I have been living the earth life, farming year day for almost 15 years now, but that was soon going to change as soon I will take the test along with 30 other chosen kids from my society. at the moment I am nothing to society, kids under 15 or haven't taken the test don't get payed you just work with your parents. at the moment I am known as a planet along with 30 other kids but that was about to change.

I waited at the boarder of the earth town, the wall was 200 feet high and 200 meters think to ensure our society won't be attacked or taken over by an outsider colony. there's some people that were able to escape and lived though the war they managed to find some where else to live and grow, now all that Hun Gin wants is to find and kill them.

The grand gates open. I see a room with a door on each wall.

"Welcome planets." a guy says as all planets from each element enters and fills the seats. the doors slam shut.

"Today is the biggest day of your life." he continued. "I am Yin." he said flicking his purple hair. "Now with out further or do we shall begin testing." he told us.

Then appeared a table with four bowls each represented a element, there was also a bowl of tablets. Nobody here but the purple haired guy knew what was happening. once we leave this room we are not to think or talk about what has happened.

"Let's start with earth shall we" he grinned looking over at a little girl with red hair. "mazz spikes please come her." he said pointing the red head to a purple seat. "sit!" he demanded. she collapsed into the seat with a thump. he grinned. "Open!" he demanded again. mazz hesitated. "OPEN NOW!" he screamed at the innocent girl. she opened her mouth instantly. he placed one of the tablets that were in the bowl on her tongue. her eyes turned dark as the guy steered into them. "Swallow!" he shouted. the room was engrossed on the poor girl. she swallowed, he placed his hand on her forehead. the silence was interrupted after 5 minutes of mazzes screaming. He cut mazzes arm and took some blood then placed it and watched it sizzle in the bowl. "FIRE" he smile pointing her towards the fire colony. mazz soon moved. after a few more people went up the guy turned straight to me with an grin. "Hana strife!" he said locking his eyes in me as I made my way to the purple seat. "Open!" with out any control my mouth opened and I felt a pill slide in, I instinctively swallowed it. The world started spinning and I crashed into a dark room. fire lit up in the corner, then a wave of water fell from the sky, falling with power it almost crushed me. I flouted me down stream I couldn't find air, I swam against the water with only the faint light of fire in the distance, a tree floated past. trying to grab the tree I was yanked under the rushing water. there was fire under the water, I swam towards the fire, screams started to get louder then I noticed it was my own voice as I rose from the purple seat in a hurry. He cut open my arm taking blood and putting it in one of the four bowls, I was still trying to get myself together. "FIRE!" the purple hair guy spat in my face. I nodded and moved with out hesitating. I'm in fire. the deadliest of all elements. I could be shot for no reason. I must now protect invade kill and torture people for our leader Hun Gin. my life was going to be hell. I turned and I saw the red haired girl that went first scared of her own fait.

Hey guys!(: hope you enjoyed and keep reading 'the elements' (: have a lovely day and all(: xoxoxo