Chapter One - Phone Call

*Taissa's POV*

It was about six thirty in the morning when I heard the chime on my phone go off. I was expecting it to be my sister Vera, asking me to go out for breakfast. I took a glance at my phone, it was Ryan Murphy! The director of 'American Horror Story'! A big smile swept across my face as I answered the call.

"Ryan!" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Hey Taissa! I have a big question for you!" Ryan Replied.

I giggled as I said "What might that be?"

He quickly answered with "Would you like to come back on set for season three, the coven?!"

excitement ran through my body. Me, back on set of American Horror Story!? hell yeah. Nothing could make this day better!

"Yes, Yes! Of course!" I replied with joy.

"Great! See you Monday!" he replied laughing.

"See ya!"

As I hung up the phone millions of thoughts ran through my mind. Seeing my old cast! Meeting new members! Would they treat me the same? I guess we'll have to find out. I quickly texted my mother and Vera with the traffic news. They both replied with the usual congrats! We love you! and asked me out for brunch.

*Few Hours Later*

A couple hours have passed and I was ready for brunch, wearing my normal daily wardrobe, tight white T-Shirt, with dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of gray vans. I grabbed my car keys and went out to go get something to eat with the family before tomorrows flight.