What happend in France. phanfiction

Dan stood by the bus that will bring him to Paris shifting from foot to foot. It was the first time ever he was on an vacation without his parents and he was terrified. Just plane ride was really scary, now he got to survive alone in Paris. He got few of his friends already in there, though.

When the door opend he stepped in the bus and sat on an seat in the back. It seems like someone will sit next to him. 'Gosh, I hope it will not be some weird drunk old guy or trashy white kid' Dan thoutgh.

Instead someone other appeard to sit beside him. Dan flickerd a glance at the stranger and his mouth hung open.

This guy was gorgeous. Pitch black hair styled In an fringe, big blue eyes and pink lips that he bit. Suddendly, Dan felt really shy. He will so not impress him with brown messy hair and unfresh breath. But his phone was about to die and he will most definitely not sleep in the morning.

Dan looked at black haired stranger and smiled. The guy smiled back awkwardly hugging his backpack to his chest tightly what was really cute.

"I see you will have to put up with me for 5 hours." Dan started jokingly but felt like it was not an good start when the guy looked at him frowing.

"I mean...im not an serial killer or anything... Dan by the way" the guy seemed to get the joke and giggeld slithly.

"Je m'appelle Phil" he shoke Dan's hand and looked out the window like nothing has happend. Ofcours, he doesn't speek English..

"O pardon umm tu... parler English?" Dan mumbeld regretting not taking French in school.

"Little" Phil smiled motioning with his fingers. Dan nodded slightly dissepointed. He really wants to start an conversation with Phil but his French is really bad.

"Umm... okay. Why are you going to Paris?" Dan still tries to start an conversation what is an really odd behaviour. He isn't a person that has some sort of a social life, but Phil is really pretty and he doesn't got time for being silent. He will probably never see that guy again anyway.

"Oh, mon family lives in Paris... i was birth in Paris but moved year ago." Dan chukeld at use of words. Even when it was a bit rubish it was for sure really cute. Same with his french accent what was an complete turn on.

"College?" Dan asked and Phil nodded.

"I want to make...films? cinema? yeah... my passion." Phil felt really embressed at his English. He wants to talk to Dan but sometimes it is really hard. But Dan doesn't mind.

They talk endlessly. First about their school then about hobbys then about friends then about music and then about their family... Phil starts to open up more and Dan helps him to find better words for things. Innocent giggels turned into full out laughs. Phil notices an dimple in Dan's cheek everytime he smiles and he really has to stop himself to poke it.

"Tu aime stars?" Phil asked grinning. Dan has to stop his laugh becuade Phil was just so damn childlish.

"Yes...why do you ask?"Phil pointed with his finger on Dan's brancalet that got 50 of silver stars in it.

"My grandma gave it to me. She said my grandpa gave it to her on their first "date". He promised her that he will one day give her all the stars in the universe. He never kept his promise though..." Dan sighed. Phil started to laugh what was pretty rude Dan thoutgh but then-

"Oh god! pardon Phil... I forgot you don't understand..." Phil swapped his hand shrugging it off.

"C'est okay." Phil whisperd but Dan felt really stupid. Once he started to talk to Phil he forgot that he doesn't understand a thing.

3 hours passed and they are still grining like fools telling eachother funny stories from their childhood. They talk with easy words, people probably think they are weird but neither Dan or Phil don't mind at all.

They start to shift really close to eachother. Suddenly Dan feels Phil's hand on his knee when he talks. Butterflies in his stomach start to getting really annoying when Phil does that but he removes his hand as fast as he layed it there.

Dan stars to really like the way Phil talks. His voice is deep and soft, and the way he wants to speak in English accent is just so freaking adorable. Dan thoutgh he will never admit that but he enjoys talking to a person. He enjoys talking to Phil.

"Phiiil?"

"Ouiiii?"

"Do you belive in love at the first sight?" he stares at Phil who tries to realize what Dan said. All he catched was love and belive so he nods.

"Good, because people stopped to belive in romance." Dan whispers leaning his head on the seat infront of him playing with an cup holder.

"No, people are just lazy." Phil mutters doing the same. They look in eachother eyes for an moment. Dan wants to open up his mouth to respond but sound of capitain stops him.

"Hallo everyone, we are about to stop in Paris. For people who are about to leave: thank you for choosing our service and happy vacation, for those who dont is an 15 minutes pause." Phil starts to be very upset about leaving that english man. They both stood up and head of to the exit. They pick up their suitcases and walk to one of the bus stops.

Phil can see his older brother waving at him gesturing to go to him.

"Is it your brother?" Phil nods. He opens his arms and Dan immatedly wraps his arms around older guy waits. He feels shivers down his spain when Phil warm breath hits his bare neck. Dan feels so good in Phil's arms but he knows he has to go.

Phil geves in and kisses his cheek carefully. He slips his phone number and Facebook in brunett's pocket and winks at him leaving him completely mindless.

After that Dan tells about Phil to his friends nonstop. His friends think it is really stupid but they have to deal with it because Dan will not shut up.

Maybe they didnt understand eachother but Dan knows that Phil is crazy and Phil knows that Dan likes stars.