No Matter What

I opened my eyes and saw a bright light outside. Although it looked like such a good day I didn't want to get out of bed. I felt sick to the point of barfing. Of course I just had to think that and jinx myself. I ran to the toilet and threw up.
As I got out I did my morning routine and went out to the kitchen. I saw Chanyeol cooking for me.

"Oppaaaaa!! What are you making??"

"I'm making us some breakfast, don't worry about anything I got this"

He said with as smile as he gave me a quick peck on the lips. Speechless I sat down at the table waiting for his food.
"Here you go jagi enjoy"
I grabbed my fork and stuffed my mouth with a hunger that is not even explainable. It was some cooked eggs bean stalks and a bowl of rice. I finished it in a flash and was still hungry, but usually I would be full by now. What was going on??
"Are you full ___-ahh?"
"Surprisingly not yet" I said and let out a giggle.
He looked at me with a confused face "you ok? You would usually already be full and happy."
"I know right. It's weird. Maybe I'm just extra hungry today"
"Hmm that makes sense haha wait just a little ok I got something that might just make you full"
I looked at Yeollie "hmk" I smiled and waited. I thought about how kind and caring he is. Always taking care of me, has a deep seductive voice and he has good looks. Wow.. full package right here I thought to myself. I guess I was pretty lucky to meet someone like this.

~Flashback~

~3 years ago~

I was on my way to a friends house when suddenly I bumped into someone. I was on the urge to fall backwards, but he reached out and caught me in his arms.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to see a really tall and handsome guy. It's not everyday you meet a gentleman with a handsome face like his. I blushed a little "yeah I'm fine thank you" and I pulled out of his arms."Sorry for bumping into you..ermm can I get your name please?...""Oh sorry my name is Park Chanyeol. You can call me by Chanyeol is fine" he said with a cute big smile."

"Chanyeol huh" I smiled "Hi! I'm Park ____ but you can just call me ____. Haha it looks like we have the same last name" XD

He looked at me and smiled "yeah I guess so. Maybe it's fate that's calling us" he winked
I started laughing

"ahaha sure you can think whatever you want"

"Hey I know this is out of nowhere, but... can I get your number ___?"
I looked at him for a little bit "sure" I punched in my number and he put in his.
From then on we started texting and chatting and one day he confessed to me on our prom night. The way he confessed was too unrealistic I was a bit embarrassed. He was on knees wearing his black suit and a black bow; he held out a white rose. I thought it was a really cute thing for him to do and I accepted it.

After 5 months of dating he took me to a special place near a lake. We spent our day together and before we knew it, the sun was setting. With the beautiful orange-yellow sun in the back, he pulled out a little case.

"what's that?" I said with a confused smile.
"I got you a little present to always remember me" chanyeol said with a wink. I blushed lightly and smiled. It was a little heart locket necklace. "It's beautiful" I looked at him "kamsahamnida jagi!!" he flushed red and let out a little giggle.

~back to present time~

He came back with a bowl of fruits. "Oooo a fruit salad kamsamnida oppa!!" "no probs anything for my little Hana" I put the first piece of fruit in my mouth and it was delicious.

~10 minutes after finish eating~

I was sitting on the couch with chanyeol watching a movie when I felt really sick out of nowhere. I ran to the toilet and threw up. Chanyeol came "are you ok ___?!" he said with a terrified face. I looked back at him almost crying in pain " I feel really bad jagi" worriness was written all over his face, I didn't want to see him like this but it hurt so much I couldn't lie. I felt like someone was stabbing me nonstop in the stomach."lets go to the hospital. I'll take you" he said firmly and carried me in his arms out the car. On our way there, we talked and he kept asking me if I was ok. I looked over at him and smiled. It's nice to see such a caring boyfriend now and days.