Moon //:1:// Moon //:1://

[ 7 August 1999 ,00:15 ]

"What a beautiful night !" she said .

She's a beautiful girl , with beautiful personality and her name is Suki . She's the Princess of the Moon . Beautiful , elegant , smart everything a guy expect .

Suki lives in the forest , every night , she will be out playing her violin , enjoying the sound of the river , owl flying here and there .

On this night , she was out wondering further than she used to . She was curious about how the people lived outside , how they dress and everything because Suki make her own clothing with leaves and everything but it was beautiful . And she eats fruits and water from the rushing river but boiling it first .

As she's walking , closer and closer to the sea . She saw a castle and being so curious , she climbed the rocks attached to the wall and see what's in it . She tripped and there was a guy standing at the back of her helping Suki .

" Are you alright madam ?" asked by that guy politely . " I'm sorry !" Suki answered quickly .

She quickly stood up and ran away . She was so afraid that she will get caught. She ran deeper and deeper and finally she stopped .

She whispered to herself " Who is he ? Looking so fine and everything ." The Moon was Suki's dad . He said " He's a prince , my dear but you and him can never be together !"

Suki was upset as she went deeper and deeper into her sleep . She dream of that prince . From that day on , she went to the castle every night . Risking her own life but this time , she sees the prince every night ...