Part one. Maddies pov

"Madison and Mackenzie! Come on don't you want to get there on time and see Abby!?" We were getting ready for dance and sometimes I wonder if my mom owns a watch or a clock or any time telling device. She woke me up not even 10 minutes ago. "Coming mom" I lied. All I had done was get in my sports bra and booty shorts Abby Lee wear. I still had to bobby pin my bun. "Mackenzie? Can you please grab me a big flower?!" I pointed to our big brown basket next to our sink in our bathroom full of hair accessories. Mackenzie handed it to me and then ran into her room. Most likely to get her phone or something. I put the flower into my hair and ran out of the bathroom. "Girls! Come on." My mom yelled from the bottom of the steps. I bet she was still doing her makeup. I grabbed my Abby Lee jacket and leggings from my room. I slipped on my flipflops and went over to my outlet by my door. I grabbed my phone off the charger and left my room. "Mackenzie?! What are you doing? Moms having a heart attack!" I peeked my head into my sisters room just to see her laying in her bed on her phone. "Sorry I was just taking a selfie...." I rolled my eyes and ran downstairs. "Mom?" My mom was in the kitchen grabbing granola bars for my sister and I. "Where's Mackenzie?" My mom asked my handing me a granola bar. "Coming" my sister grabbed a granola bar from my moms hand and ran to the car. I wonder what would happen today at dance.