Royal Love|H.S.

◊PROLOGUE◊

∞Harry's P.O.V.∞

There was a knock on my door and when i turned to open it,it was Josh,our servant. 

I let him inside my room and motioned for him to tell me,"Prince Harry,Queen Anne is waiting for you at the meeting room".

After he left,I changed into a black suit. I hate this,we need to wear formal dresses even if we're just inside the palace.

As I opened the meeting room,there was my Mom,my sister Gemma,and my Grandmother, Elizabeth. I don't want to call them as Queen Anne or Princess Gemma 'cause its too formal. I simply call them as Mum and Gem. 

They motioned for me to sit down and I did. I waited for talk about the topic they wanted to discuss about. They just glanced at each other as if its something that I wouldn'y want to hear.

My mom cleared her throat and spoke up,"Well,as you can see Harry. You're going to be the future king and ofcourse you need to be married so you won't be alone on ruling this country."

Wait......I don't think I like where this is going.....

"That only means you need to be married this year"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

A/N:Hi!I'm sorry if this is short,please note that this is only the prologue;the next chapters are longer than this. Anyways,I'll try to update in a few days or week 'cause our exams are coming this week -_- I seriously hate school :P

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

~Nicole xoxo