Reema's Wedding Night

This is Reema from Hyderabad. I am 27 years old young lady with good looks and hot assets, 36-28-36. I am fair in color and have silky black shoulder length hairs. My father works for a cell-phone company and lives with second lady, now my step-mom. It was 4 years ago. I just finished my college and started working in a boutique. I plan to open my own one-day pretty soon. In my college I had a boyfriend named Sriniwas. I used to call him Srinu. He is a nice boy, sweetie, simple and very caring person. We used to like each other's company.Srinu and I had gone out couple of times on date for movies, dinner and dance sometimes. I love to dance a lot. Though he was not a very outgoing person but I used to drag him to dance floor sometimes and he would shake his legs with the music. He wouldn't mind it because he loved my company all the time and while dancing he would get a chance to come even closer to me and touch me at my back and my butts. I also loved his hands over me, so never complained. I loved slow numbers, because it gave us opportunity to come closer, hold us close. I would wrap my hands around his neck and he would put them on my waist. But he would keep on moving them over my back and would rest them over my ass. I could feel heat of his palms over my pants and it would arouse me. I could also feel hardness against my groin and I would push myself more towards him. He was a shy person and would never take more advantage than this.
One day I had gone out for shopping. My step-mom had to buy a sari for her own. I was wearing a baby blue color, sleeveless punjabi salwar kurta. This kurta has a low cut neck and was hugging my body and I kind of was feeling sexy from inside. Whenever I dress a little provocatively, I feel sexy and flaunt myself a little bit. While we were busy looking sarees, I noticed stared on me. Girls generally have this instinct; they can make out when someone stares at them with lust, even though they might not even look at the person. So I looked on my right and found a tall young man who had also come to buy saree, but instead of looking at saree, he was looking at me with lust and appreciation. It gave me a tingling feeling, but I ignored it and got myself busy with saree. Finally we got one and when we got up, I just looked over my shoulder and he was gone.

The coming weekend, it was my friend Tara's birthday. She had organized a small party at his house and invited me as well. I was wondering what to wear for the occasion and then my step-mom suggested wearing that black chiffon sari that she bought other day. I was delighted to hear her suggestion, because I never expected that she would lend her brand new sari to me. My mom and I are almost similar in size, so it will be easier for me to wear her blouse as well. I quickly take a shower and came out to my room, wrapped in my towel. I wanted to feel myself special so picked up my black color matching bra and panty. I sprayed some body perfume on me and then wore my bra and panty. Then wrapped my bathrobe and went to my mom's room.
My mom had already taken out sari, matching blouse and petticoat. I opened my robe and pulled up the petticoat over my legs and tied the string around my navel. Then I removed the robe completely and wore the blouse. While I was doing it, my mother complemented me on my beautiful and shapely body. I blushed a little, thanked her and quickly wore her blouse to get rid of more blushing. It fitted me pretty well, a little tight though; I liked the tight feel of it around my boobs. I also noticed that blouse had real deep neck and since it was tight around my boobs, it was making a deep cleavage. Looking myself in the mirror gave me tingly feeling between my legs. My mom came near me and without even asking me, loosened my petticoat and tied it again, but this time around 2 inches below my navel. She said young and beautiful girl like me should wear her sari little below her navel. Now looking myself in the mirror with my tight boobs and low tied petticoat and navel showing up, I felt proud of my body. Though I know how to tie a sari, but not that expert like my mom. She helped me in wearing the sari and I applied dark color cola lipstick. I knew that since it was chiffon, my cleavage was showing up below my sari pallu, but I liked it giving hot looks to rest of the world.

At around 08:00 one of my other friends Rajni, picked my up for the party. She was driving, so offered me ride to Tara's place. After looking at me, she said I was looking hot and it made me even more proud of me. She kissed me on my cheek as appreciation. We reached Tara's place and there were some guests already there for the celebrations. In few more minutes she cut the cake and party began. I met couple of my friends there as well. And then Tara came over to Rajni and me. She wanted to introduce us to his brother. And you know what I was a bit surprised, because when I saw his brother, Sanjay, it was the same guy that I saw other day at sari shop. He was looking handsome. We shook our hands and he sort of squeezed my hand more than it was intended. It looked like he didn't want to leave my hand. I looked at him and caught him staring at my cleavage. I blushed a little bit and then excused myself to get me some drink. Within no time, Rajni also followed me and there came Sanjay right behind Rajni. He complimented me and said that I was looking stunningly beautiful. I thanked his compliment and started some small talk.
Srinu was not there in this party, so Rajni and me hooked with him in the party. Lots of food and drinks were flowing in. then around 10:00 after food, Tara switched to slow numbers and some of couples started dancing slowly in the middle of the room. Sanjay took the opportunity and asked me to dance. Before I could reply to him, he holds my hand and sort of pulled me to my feet. I just followed him to one corner of the room and started dancing with him. He put her hands on my waist and I put mine at her shoulders. We were dancing slowly to the music. After some time, I felt that his hands started moving towards my back. I could feel his warm fingers around my waist and I kind of liked it. Frankly speaking this time I was thinking of Srinu and dance with him in the past. I realized that his hands were advancing further to my back. I didn't object too much to it. And then he started taking too much of liberty and he moved his hands further down to my ass cheeks and rested them there. And to my surprise he started feeling my ass cheeks over my sari and I wasn't prepared for this and started feeling a bit uncomfortable, because I didn't expect this and moreover it was a room full of people. I guess my friend Rajni noticed this and she came to my rescue. She came over to me and reminded me to come with her as I am supposed to reach home by 11:00 PM. I was delighted to hear this form Rajni and excused myself from Sanjay. I could see reluctance on his face and eyes, but I quickly bid good bye to him and then to Tara and hurried to Rajni's car. Then I also thanked her for coming and interrupting just on time. As usual she was glad to help me out.