My Life

*Beep Beep* I heard my alarm go off at 5:45. I'm Melanie Cerulli, yes Cerulli as in Chris Cerulli is my husband. I live in Oak Ridge the richest neighborhood in New York and love every second of it. My husband's band is recording a new album so I have them on a strict time schedule.

•5:45am-I wake up and clean the recording room they leave and mess (I allow them to because it keeps me busy by cleaning it)

•6:30am- get up and make breakfast for them

•7:00am-wake them all up using the intercom

•8:00am- turn on the power in the recording room

•8:00am to 4:00pm- they record I clean and shop and make dinner

4:30pm- the power in the recording room gets shut off

5:00pm- dinner time

7:00pm to 12am-family movie time

12am- is bedtime fire but there grown men so they can't stay up as late as they please

2:00am- if Chris hasn't come up to bed yet I lock the door to avoid a drunken Chris.

That's my everyday. I wish I had more meaning to my life than just that. it's the same thing everyday. I'm tried of it. Chris told me he never wanted kids because of his first wife, she had there kids and flew back to New Jersey to raise the kid. Chris needs to know I would never do that. He has kids of his own, josh has kids of his own, Devin has kids of his own. When is it gonna be my turn. I sit at home and clean and cook and shop and drink wine. I'm 23 and never got to experience what it was like to party and drink and go to clubs. I was at home being a wife when all my friend did that.

"Chris hunny I wanna talk to you" I said over the

intercom. I heard shuffling down the stairs.

"what's up Melanie" Chris said as he came closer to me

"I want a baby" I just blurted out with no thought.

"Melanie you know how I feel about this I Already have two I haven't seen since my youngest was 2 weeks old she 14 now I can't Mel Im sorry" he finished and hugged me. I could hold it back I had to cry.

"this isn't fair I've done everything in the relationship I cook I clean and keep everything in order all I ask for is this one thing Chris this one fucking thing AND YOU CANT GIVE IT TO ME YOU KNOW WHAT NO CHRIS NO IM GONNA HAVE A GODDAMN BABY AND JUST TRY AND STOP ME" I yelled and ran upstairs.

"Mel get back here" Chris angrily said over the intercom. I walked back downstairs. "Melanie Loredo Cerulli I never want another child til I have closure with the other two are we clear" I walked away then turned.

"I've changed my name, my address, my life all to benefit you and you can't give me the ONE thing I ask for" I said back narrowing my eyes at him.

"Mel im sorry I love you but I will not be able to love a child if my first two are out there somewhere" he said with his piercing eyes.

"I'll find them Chris is want this so much I'm willing to leave you to get it but I love you Chris i really do but I want a meaning you have your band and at the of the day what do I have" I said

"Melanie how do you expect to find them I've done everything I possibly could and don't play this 'im leaving you' game we both know who will win" he said nearly shouting.

"yeah me you wouldn't last a day without me doing what I do around this house when guys record new albums" I said and walk upstairs.