8:00 am bath / relax and let go

"baby"
i said it with volume, i didn't usually summon him when i was taking a bath. this was my time to relax. to let go.
"yes love"
his head popped around the corner, a mess of just-woke-up dark curls, curiosity dances across his freckled face. that face is what changes this morning from all the others.
"why don't you join me?"
i said this one softly, coyly. i cocked my head at him and pouted in that way that only lets him know what i'd like to do
a smile plays upon his lips and he comes into the white tiled space, grabbing the hem of his shirt and removing it in one smooth motion. i sighed..... dusty morning sunlight painted him in the most delicious way. he drops his checked boxers to the floor.
he crossed to the tub slowly - he climbs into the tub, eyes boring into mine and lowers himself down to me. i take his face in my hands and straddle him. i kiss him long and hard, he places his hands on my hips and moves them in a gentle bucking motion. his dick rubs me slowly, a tingling sensation echoes thru my body.
my breath catches as his lips travel down my jaw and settle at spot just above my collarbone. he bites me not so softly. he starts to massage my boobs quite aggressively. here comes the part i like the best. where my love disappears and this animalistic side of him
comes out to play. he inserts a finger inside me. in and out - in and out
he adds another, motioning in a come hither way. he leans me backwards against the tub, taking my left breast in his mouth. he has one hand around it as he bites and sucks, the other finger fucking me in a tortuously slow way.
i whimper, i heat him release a breath. this was a method of approval for him. he liked to make me loud. he picks up the pace, i reach down and start stroking him, matching his speed. his breath quickens.
he grabs my hand away and takes his fingers out / quickly replacing them with his cock. i gasp, as he goes, inch by inch, watching my face. his slow pace always kills me and he knows that.
i start moving my hips of my own volition - as fast as i can. he grabs my hips again & slows me down purposefully. i can't help but moan out.
"faster please"
i gasp.
"no"
i whimper again, the pressure building inside me. he lets out his own gentle moans. oh fuck,  i think to myself. i start to breathe deeply and heavily. gasps for air - for release. my hands are tangled in his hair. he starts to speed up, i'm already on the edge. the water splashes around us, splattering onto the floor. our own tumultuous ocean.
ah ah ah ah!
i cum with a slow quiet scream