Ch.1

(Mitch's pov)

Hi, my name is Mitchell Coby Micheal Grassi (Mitch for short) I go to Los Angeles highschool where I have been bullied by Scott Hoying the biggest homophobic asshole for 3yrs and Today is my first year of my senior year.

I only have one best friend, her name is Kirstie, we have been friends since we were 8 where we met in community theater.

It was Monday and I was not wanting to go to school today but sadly I was dragged out of bed by Kirstie that climbed in through my window.

I lived in an apartment building (in the penthouse) so Kirstie would always climb up the fire escape and climb in through my bay window.

Anyway I was sound asleep when Kirstie got a bucket of water (I don't from where) and spilled it on my head. I gasped as I felt the icy cold substance cover my head and chest area.

"KIRSTIN TAYLOR MALDONADO!"

She laughed and ran away as I tried to grab her. My mom walked in with a grin on her face "i'm guessing Kirstie is here?"

I stopped chasing Kirstie and looked to my mom, my long fringe sticking to my face.

Kirstie hid behind my mom "he's going to kill me." I start charging at her and she squeals and squeezes her eyes shut still clinging on to my mom. My mom stopped me "ah.ah.ah no fighting."

Kirstie is basically my sister and my parents treat Kirstie like the daughter they never had. I mean Kirstie and I even fight like siblings.

I groan and sit on my bed while Kirstie stuck out her tounge at me like a 5yr old. I glared at her and she stopped.

My mom rolled her eyes "you both are to much."

My mom was a very pretty woman with chest nut hair that reached her shoulders, brown eyes like moi and she worked at a fashion company so she was wearing red slick pants with a matching red suit jacket with it buttoned up but with a few buttons not buttoned that showed her cleavage.

(My moms outfit)

My mom turns to walk out but turns back around like she forgot something "oh Mitch how was last night, you look a little wet." Kirstie coughs covering up a laugh. I glare at my mom and throw a pillow at her that makes her run out the door.

My mom knows i'm gay and so does my dad that you'll meet later in the story and their totally cool with it which is one of the many things I love about them.

Kirstie sits on the bed next to me and goes on her phone. Kirstie is actually pretty as well, She has black hair that has a piece of it that is shaven, natural makeup that if I was straight would be the kind of thing I like in a girl and a black shirt with black leather pants and black ankle boots with thick heels.