1. "Blood probably isn't the only thing you suck."

°°°^^^°°°

I walk down the halls, the vibrant colors exploding around me. The blue and red polka-dotted tile shines the florescent light off. My ears zone in on the not-so-quiet conversations.

"Chad and I hooked up last night. He was amazing!" A perky blonde bimbo squeals to her friends.

"Yo, I met this shawty and that dat ass was the bomb!" A wannabe 'gangsta' told his crew.

"Oh. It's the new b*tch. Little vampy moving to a wolf school? How tragic!" A ginger points at me. I'll show her soulless ass who's a b*tch. Actually... She is.

"Little wolf needs to watch her f*cking mouth." I whisper. I can feel the halls quiet down as the wolves listen in. The humans quiet down, noticing the tension.

She walks up to me and I smirk. She's trying to try draw attention.

The bell rings and I stare at it. My old school's bell always hurt my ears, along with the other vamps. The humans get to class and the wolves stay in their places.

"You need to watch your place. I am the future luna." She scoffs and glares at me.

"I'm vampire royalty . You watch your place. B*tch." I step closer to her.

"Blood probably isn't the only thing you suck." She smirks, thinking she got me.

"Yeah, and I'm proud. I know they want me. I mean, who wouldn't? You probably have to beg like the mutt you are." I flip my dark hair over my shoulder. She opens her mouth to respond.

A few seconds later, a shrill bell rings. I wince and cover my ears, running to the office.