♡~||Chapter 1||~♡

Me: I introduce you to my new story~ I came up with this idea when I finally bought Ultra Sun~ I have the first Pokemon Sun. And I have a thing for Tapu Koko~ Especially his human version(the cover of the story someone did, I'm using that human version for this story ;3) I did use the game version but some of my own version in a way? If you don't like it, that's ok don't comment, etc. or I'll just ignore or mute you~ The art above is my OC Celia. Enjoy~!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own anything! I just own my OC Celia~ 

♡~~~♡

It was a sunny day on an island called Alola, little kids and teenagers ran around and played with their Pokemon. In a nice blue house, a woman yawned and stretched happily, her brown hair moved behind her shoulder some smiling down at her Meowth.

"Meowth? Can you go get Celia up for me?"

"Meow?" It nods and rushes back inside the house and to a room looking around "Mrow!"

It was getting ready to wake up the sleeping figure of a girl who was sleeping peacefully until-

"Mwaaawwwrrrrrr!!!!"

The sudden shout of the Meowth sent the girl to squeal out in shock and surprise sending her to the floor with the blanket half off her bed and half on the floor with her. The poor unlucky girl groans, she lifts her head slightly to see her Meowth 'meowing' (kind of?) innocently. She wanted to sleep longer, but she knew the only reason why Meowth woke her up, her mom wanted her. With a final sigh, she got up and fixed her braids which were almost not even braids anymore, so she undid her messy braid and brushed her pastel pink hair out, until no tangles were left behind and she braided her hair leaving the braids over her shoulder, grabbing her shoes putting them on and walk outside of her room.

Celia's POV

I was upset I was woken up but mother needed me for something, I stepped out of my room with Meowth next to me when mother walked inside from the side sliding screen door smiling brightly at me making me smile brightly back. My mom is the best, she always seems to see the good in anything and anyone. Maybe that's where I got it from? Not from daddy dearest thank Arceus. 

My so-called father was a horrible man, and mom at first believed he was a good man and kept trying to talk him into stopping hurting and using Pokemon, yes he worked for those horrible people that called themselves 'Team Rocket". My mom couldn't stand it anymore after...something that happened, I couldn't remember cause I was put in a coma for two months. I couldn't remember how it happened or why, mom was for the first time...angry. Then she packed and took me and Meowth to Alola.

I shook my head feeling a headache coming up, listening to my mom.

"You were out like a light, weren't you?" She smiled softly "You ought to be full of energy by now! And just look! It's already daytime here! It's completely the opposite of Kanto. But then we were so far away here in Alola." She smiled more brightly "So Celia! Are you excited to meet some Alolan Pokemon?" She said in excitement making me chuckle.

"Of course! I hope I can meet some cool ones~" I told my mom excitedly.

"That's right! I want to hurry up and meet some, too!"

Mother talked on and on until she told me my hat and bag were on my coat stand she got me, I was back in my room put my hat on, and put my bag across my body making sure I didn't miss anything after putting my adventure book in my bag, and some potions and some snacks I kept hidden...what? Don't look at me like that! You probably do it too! After I put my snacks into my back on the bottom I walk out of my room to see mother laughing at Meowth for being too cute most likely.