New home, new school

A new house, a new school. This was gonna be so much fun! You thought to yourself as your car rolled up on the driveway. You got out of the car and grabbed all your suitcases and rushed inside. You were so excited to live in a new house and start studying at UA which you had gotten in to. That was actually why you moved, so you could be closer to your school. Your dad walked in right after you. "Jesus (y/n) you couldn't have waited for me?" He said as he gently put down the boxes he was carrying. That was the last of your stuff. "No! I'm too excited!" You said.

"Hehe well I'm glad you're happy, now pack up your stuff and get a good nights sleep so you're ready for your first day of school tomorrow!"

"Alright dad!"

You went upstairs to your new room, you had already gotten all the furniture there so you just had to pack up some clothes and some smaller things that was going in your desk and your bookshelf. After you'd finished unpacking you changed into a big t-shirt, that was your pajamas. You crawled into bed and made sure to put your alarm on before you fell asleep.

*the next morning*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Uuuuuuh... what time is it.... WAIT! ITS MY FIRST DAY AT UA!
You jumped out of bed and threw on your school uniform. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!! You grabbed your backpack and ran downstairs. Your dad had even made you breakfast and it was your favorite! You sat down and started eating. "Heh are you excited sweetie?" "Heck yeah! I'm super stoked! It's gonna be so much fun! Thank you for the breakfast dad!" You yelled back out of excitement. When you finished you brushed your teeth and comb threw your (h/c) hair. You looked in the mirror.

Don't get nervous now. Be chill. Huh that's a bit ironic since my quirk is ice. Okay. It's gonna be fine. You look great and you're gonna make friends don't worry about it!

You put your shoes on and hugged your dad before walking out the door towards the school. You saw a blonde haired boy walking out the house next door, he had the same uniform as you. That must mean that he's also going to UA. You didn't really dare to talk to him, he had a determined face and spiky hair which made his appearance... not very welcoming. So you walked a few meters behind him.

When you came to the school you accidentally walked into a green haired boy causing him to fall over but before he hit the ground a brown haired girl stopped him by touching his shoulder. That must've been her quirk you thought. "I'm so sorry!" You said looking at the boy. The other girl helped him down. "Eh.. it's okay I wasn't watching where I was going.."

"HI I'm Ochaco Uraraka! But please call me Ochaco. My quirk is called zero gravity hehe" the girl said.

"Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya!" The boy said, then they both turned to you.

"H-hi! I'm (f/n) (l/n)! But just call me (y/n)!"

You asked them what class they were in and they were both in the same class as you. Great! Now you had already made some friends. You walked along with them to classroom 1A. You walked into the classroom and saw the blonde boy sitting inside.

Kinda funny we're neighbors and in the same class.

You sat down on the bench in front of his, You then saw how scared Izuku looked at the sight of him. Hmm weird. Do they know each other or something? You turned around in your chair to talk to Ochaco who sat on the bench next to you. More people had started coming in. "I'm so excited to become a hero!" Ochaco said. "Yeah me too!" Then suddenly, the blonde boy looked at us and yelled "SHUT UP YOU WONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME ANYWAY!"

"Ha! What's that supposed to mean?" You said.

"IM KATSUKI BAKUGOU AND IM GONNA BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO SO YOU CAN JUST GIVE UP!"

Shit he must have some anger issues or something. Or maybe he's just insecure and tries to act all tough... I don't wanna start a fight on the first day of school though.

"Okay, you need to calm down I'm (f/n) (l/n)." You stretches out your arm to shake his hand in a polite manner. Though he just ignored it and yelled "I AM CALM!"

Then your homeroom teacher rolled out in a sleeping bag(??) better not ask any questions about it. He introduced himself and told you your class were going to show off your quirks today in a series of physical tests. The first test was to throw a baseball as far as you could. First up was Bakugou, apparently his quirk was explosions and he did really good. Next was Izuku and he also managed to impress you. But Bakugou seemed very upset and tired to attack him yelling something about Izuku lying to him about being quirk-less. But that's none of my business better not get involved. When it was your turn you used an ice force to shoot the ball away as far as you could. You were actually quite proud of yourself and how far it got.

*end of class*

Phew. You made it through the first day! And you got in 5th place during the tests. You walked out of the school building when you saw Izuku and Bakugou yelling at each other. Shit they're fighting again... When they were finished you saw that Bakugou looked like he was about to cry. He who seemed like such a tough unbreakable person. You ran after him since you were going the same way after all.
"HEY! Bakugou! Wait! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine leave me alone!"

"But..." You where standing beside him now, you put a hand on his shoulder.

"I SAID IM FINE!" He yelled pushing your hand off of him. You got so scared you almost fell over. Sparks were coming out of his palms.

"You don't look fine" you took all your courage. He turned to you walking towards you pushing you up against the wall next to where you were walking. His hands on each side of your head he leaned in against your face.

"DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM OR SOMETHING!? I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID LITTLE SHITHEAD!" Very intimidated by his scream you started sweating. But then you turned your head and looked him in the face. Only a few inches from yours. You couldn't help but start blushing. Seeing him up close like this... he actually looked kinda... cute. He pushed away from you. "I-I'm sorry! I just... wanted to help..."

"If you wanna help you can walk away from me!"

"Well... I don't know if you know this but we're actually neighbors so... I kinda have to walk this way to get home..."

"Grrr... okay fine."

You walked beside him the rest of the way home in complete silence. It was kinda awkward. But when you finally got home you said goodbye to him, he didn't answer. You went inside and your father had made you dinner, you told him about your first day and how much fun it had been. Then you went up to your room and threw of you school uniform jacket, you started unbuttoning your shirt and as you did you looked out your window. You could see into one of the rooms in Bakugous house that was just across from yours. Then you saw Bakugou, he looked as mad as usual, then he... oh dear god! He started taking his shirt off! You quickly closed the curtains before he could catch you looking, catching a glimpse of his very muscular body. Damn he looks strong, he must work out a lot. You then went to bed, but you couldn't get Bakugou out of your head.