I REMEMBER.........

so this is a poem that 1Blossom( yes my girlfriend) posted up on her account to share.

It is originally my peom i wrote to her before school ended, but im here to rewrite it and put some more into it cause there were words i wanted to put up when i originally gave it to her but didn't

so this is my peom to her , and i hope you all wiill like it to, if anyone here has something or someone in there hearts, other than family, always tell them how much they mean to you : )

i hope you all will like it , leave comments or vote will would like

                                              I  Remember

this is for you babe and i love you

       I remember the day when I first saw you, how beautiful you were, when I looked into your eyes.

I remember when you first looked at me, with feeling of something from inside.

I remember everytime we came to class, not knowing eachother yet, but still had a feeling with one another and we couldn't understand why.

The feeling kept coming in stronger, and the hows, the whys became the feelings of closeness and warmth, like a glimse of love that fell from the sky.

I remember the day we both wanted to actually talk, but we didn't know how to start, because we were too shy.

   I remember the day we finally got to talk, it started out with a few words, then a smile, and kept on talking with time just passing by.

I remember the days after first talking to one another, each day became more and more exciting, from the hellos, to every smile when we saw eachother, and when we got the chance to talk and hangout, the feelings got a whole lot stronger, its was like a forever thing, this feeling was non stop.

  From when I first saw you, and you saw me, till the day we started to talk, and now getting to understand why you and I kept having feelings as if we knew eachother from before we met, being with you was all I wanted to do, besides going to school and focusing on my studies, all i was thinking everytime i went to school was you and for this I say, I take it with pride.

I remember the day, of our last visit with eachother from class, how i was hoping to see you again.      I remember the day i would keep thinking about you, having dreams about you that would never end.                                                                                                                                                                             A month passed by and the wondering, the dreaming, the thinking , the pondering, came to an end , where i came back to the place where all my feelings started to happen. I couldn't understand why, untill there you were standing once again.

 I remember after being requited, how i started to have these feelings. A feeling that came from you that i just found appealing.

I didnt know if you felt the same way, but i know with every attraction i had for you, it grow more real. I couldn't get why this was all happened no words to describe this thing i felt , couldn't appeal.

With the days and time, we spent more and more together, I finally realized what this was becoming from being so concealed. it was what i have been dreaming of for so long, and has finally became so real.

Your every smile, every laugh, even when you get mad at time, i felt so much likeness for you. From the first kiss, and hug i knew but didnt want to say at first that these feelings grew.

Now within the days have passed and we grew together, I remember the day when i told you that i lke you. Wait what was i saying, I can't believe thoses words came out of my mouth, and was it the truth? But then again all the truth was right here standing next to mean with all the proof.

Man what did you do to me, to make me write something like this. But I hope  with me writing this to you,  that  i will have your  concent, that my feeling for you is strong and i can prove it . But you need more proof from this poem, well then I guess I have to explain why im writing all of this this.

I just wanted to tell you, from all the day i remember spend time with you, throughtout all the semesters in and out school. i come to realized i think the reasons why i see greater things in this world. It was your embrace, your light, your ways, your caring, Your love, that gave me that feeling from before. I'm just amazed by you and could not ask for more.

They were time when i had feeling of certain things, i brought up about me, that you would just up and leave, but your still here and for that I'm glad. You have been there for me in times of need. You also have been my strongest point when things were bad. You are my sign of peace.

I know there will be days that we wont be around eachother much. But with your spirit around me always, is what keeps my chin up. Also i will never for give all the days of memory or our kisses and hugs. No matter how far apart we are, or where we are at, I will always be here for you, because of that one word we establish that means so much to us

That one word is , yes it is , LOVE. And im so glad that symbol of it was sent to me from above.

I just want you to know that i will miss yuo dearly and will always remember those day -and looking forward for more days- when you were around. You always brought me up and never let me look down.

But i want to say something before we go on our separate ways, and this is from the heard. Thank you for being my other part. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for convicing me that we are here for a reason. Thank you for showing me all your passion. Everything you are, im so glad, but thank you for being my other half. I dont have the words to say what i want to say, but i will be there for you more and more when i come back

But there will be days that we will see eachother again. and i will one day fall down on my knews

AND say.......

I love you so much, will you have that honor in marrying me..

  WELL THIS WAS MY POEM I WAS GOING TO ORIGINALLY WRITE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND 

1Bloosom

but this is the enhance version of what i wanted to write to her

i hope everyone will like this