Chapter 1: Flashback

Nashiro (WBC) was deeply inlove with Akari (RBC) in middle school. They met somewhere in the school.
Nashiro was a gangster-like kid and he's always ready to fight, he doesn't know about love before. That time he met Akari, his heart beats so fastly and he can't stop thinking about her.
Akari actually didn't know Nashiro yet. She's a calm girl with red hair, she always get lost but somehow she's really intelligent.
Nashiro and Akari bumped into each other, Nashiro got angry at Akari but he suddenly calmed down because he fall in love in first sight.
Akari got scared of him, but she didn't ran away. She looked at Nashiro, she thinks he's really a nice guy.
Nashiro apologized instead. Akari just nodded and the two parted.

---

Nashiro and Akari met again in recess time. Akari doesn't have much friends.
Her upperclassman and underclassman are busy. She's just eating alone.
Nashiro sat beside her and opened his lunch box, Akari and Nashiro started talking.
They've became close friends, they always play with each other and help each other.
Sometimes, Akari is scared of Nashiro because he's always picking a fight with the upperclassmans.
Akari fell in love with Nashiro. She thinks she's really a good guy.
Akari and Nashiro became bestfriends, their feelings and bond started to develop more.
After that, the two confessed to each other and they became lovers (at a young age)

They have fun, they still don't know how love works but they know that they love each other.

---
A few months later, Nashiro got suspended at the school. His parents said that he'll transfer to another school instead. Nashiro is worried because he won't see his beloved Akari again.
Nashiro promised Akari to still communicate with each other even though they're now far apart.

Sad to say, Promises are meant to be broken.

Akari got sad because of Nashiro not talking to her for months, she started to cry and she tried to move on.
She also thought that Nashiro had forgotten her...

Now, Akari transferred to a new school. She's also now in High School.
But...
She met Nashiro again.

---
Author's noteeeee '-')/
eyy eyy it's me! i'm back from the dead!
So, this is my new hataraku fanfic.
This is about two couples had lack of communication, or somehow avoiding I guess?
So please read this new one hehehe btw thanks for making my other hataraku fanfics get 1K reads. You guys are awesomeeee!
This fanfic will be longer than my Fated from the start fanfic.
Btw the way, the names Nashiro and Akari...
"Shiro" from Nashiro means White.
"Aka" from Akari means Red.
So yeah WBC and RBC!
So... this is just the flashback or prolouge...
Thanks for reading!
Vote and comment! :3