What Are We?

Paige's POV

I was ridding in the back of a taxi cab, hah how about that one of the lines of an R5 song, anyways.. I was just getting back home from my three month trip to help out my grandparents in colorado. I saw every house as it brought back memories. We stopped at my house, oh how I've missed this place, the cook outs, the late night swims, even mine and brothers best friends coming to hang out(the Lynch family). I got out of the cab and got all my bags as I paid the man. he drove off. I went to the door and open it up as...
Wait I forgot to introduce my self how rude... I'm Paige Ratliff, I'm 20 years old have a brother named Ellington Ratliff who's 21 and in the band called R5. I'm best friends with the Lynch family as anything.
Now back to the story.
I got inside my house as my brother ran and hugged me.
"Oh how I've missed you" Ellington said as he kept hugging me.
"You've really filled out lost the fat at the legs and waist/hips and filled out up top" he was laughing at the last part.
"Wow thanks in good or bad"I asked as he let go.
"Good" he said as he helped me with my bags and stuff.
I looked every where for mom and dad but could to find them.
"Ellington where's mom and dad" I asked as he froze in his spot.
"They I'm moved to England a week ago and said the band and stuff was too much for them and told me to take care of you" he said as I just stood there.
"By the way I'm taking you to the Lynch house for movie night and they remember you just won't know who you are since you've changed" he said as I unpacked and got ready for movie night. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Riker.

Riker ;)
Hey miss you bunches can't wait til I see you again, really hate that I'm in Colorado and your in L.A.

I sent the message as I got everything's ready and about five minutes later my phone buzzed.

Reply from Riker;)
Hey I miss you too sorry about everything, not calling for hours and stuff like that the bands gotten bigger since you've left. I wish you could come home and be with us I miss you and so do the others. gotta set up for movie night text you later. XD

I laughted at reply. Ellington said it's time to go as I'm getting dragged to the car.

Ellington's POV
After Paige got home I was so excited, my baby sister was back home and my parents left us a weeks ago because they hated the band and stuff. I drove us to the lynch house and pull into their drive way.
"Okay here's the last way update; they think your my girlfriend, Riker still has feeling for and won't date because be doesn't want to hurt you, Rydel and I like each other, Ross made Disney channel, Rocky well it's Rocky, and Ryland is our manager." I said as she nodded.
I got out of the car and so did she, we got to the door and Stormie opens it.
"Ratliff you didn't tell me Paige was coming back" as they hugged each other.
"It's a secret to the boys, that y I didn't say anything" she nodded as the guys and Rydel came and lined up for me.

"Guys this is Paige" I said as they all had a comment.
"Ratliff your girl friends hot" Rocky said as Paige laughed.
"Paige your so pretty you look like his sister who's name is Paige, how weird." Rydel said as Paige said thanks.
"She's beautiful" Riker said as Ross nodded

"Paige see if you can guess their full names" I said as Ryland came in.
"She can't she doesn't know us" Rocky said as Ryland nodded .
she nodded
" Need y'all from oldest to youngest please" Paige said as they lined
"Riker Anthony , Rydel Mary, Rocky Mark, Ross Shor, Ryland Michael lynch" Paige said as she pointed to every single one.
"Wait the hazel eyes, brown hair with a little red. Ratliff this is Paige as in our best friend your sister Paige" he came and hugged her. he knew by no one believer him.

Paige's POV

After I got done Ryland was the only one who recognized me.
"This isn't our Paige" Ross said, I looked at him and smiled.
"If your our best friend Paige name one secret about us that no one will know" Rocky said.
"Fine rocky, one night we were sitting in the living room on the floor and I asked you to run around the house singing Cali girls in your underwear and it landed on twitter from Ryland" I said as he was shocked.
"Ross, we we're out at the park playing foot ball and your fly was down and I said 'do you feel a draft' when you fought what I meant and you turned around and zipped it up and was embarrassed because you were checking out a girl" I said as his jaw dropped.
"Rydel, your nick name is Delly and you've never had a boyfriend or a first kiss, and you have a crush on my brother Ellington Ratliff" I said as she was shocked as well.
"Paige what that on your right ring finger" Riker asked as I looked at the promise ring he gave me.
"This ring it's a promise ring that you Riker lynch gave me the day before I left for Colorado. you told me that no matter who me meet or what happens that we would stay best friends forever and my ring in the inside of it says P+R= BFF" I said as I showed him.
" The red in my hair I did when I was in Colorado and I've lost weight and stuff." I said as they room one last look at me.
"Ahhhhh" they screamed as they all hugged me.
"Paige it's really you" Riker said.
"Yup"
"But you were texting me saying you wish you could come back" he said
I pulled out my phone and showed him. he hugged me and I hugged back.
"So you don't have a girl friend" Rocky asked Ratliff.
"I will, Rydel Lynch will you go out with me" Ratliff asked.
"Yes Ratliff I will be your girl friend" Rydel said .
My brother finally has the girl of his dreams.