Prologue

Cierra’s POV

I pushed my hair back out of my face as I smiled back at Zayn.  His brown eyes stared deep into my grey ones.  Nothing he said or did anymore made me love him less.  The two of us were in love and it felt like we always would be.  My fingers tangled in his hair as he kissed me passionately.  My mom went out with his family and because I was ‘sick’, he stayed home to ‘take care’ of me.

“Are you sure you wanna do this so soon?”  Zayn asked kissing down my neck.

“Of course.  I love you, and you love me right?”  I asked looking at him.

“Why wouldn’t I?  There is nothing I can’t love about you.”  He whispered before going back to kissing down my neck

-

My eyes opened and Zayn laid next to me once again.  Mom had let him stay over last night and today my mom, me and the Malik’s were going to go ice skating.  It had been a month since Zayn and I did it, and I still felt weird, like we almost did something wrong.

“Hey boo.  Wakey, wakey.”  I whisper in his ear nudging his arm a little.  Zayn’s eyes fluttered open to reveal the only chocolate I ever liked.  He always told me he loved my grey eyes because he loved the rain and they reminded him of the rain.  I have been accustomed to rain and snow my entire life so my eyes were my ultimate favourite thing about me.

“Good morning.”  He smiled pecking my lips.

“Morning.  Now go get dressed so we can go ice skating later tonight.”  I smile pushing him out of the warm bed.  He laughed before leaving to go back to his house next to mine.  Right after the door shut, I ran to the toilet letting teh contents in my stomach out.  I threw my hair back in a ponytail and leaned over the toilet a few more times.  Fuck, I thought remembering I hadn’t had my period at all this past month.  My mom had bought me pregnancy tests a while back -don’t ask why- but she thought I should have them just in case.

In one swift motion, the package was opened and I was looking at the stick that was used to pee on.  After doing what it had said, I set it on the counter and rummaged through my closet for an outfit.  I slipped in a pair of black leggings and a light blue tee shirt with a white snowflake on it.  My phone buzzed signaling the five minutes were up, and I rushed over to see the results.  Tears pricked at my eyes as I read the tests.

All three were positive and all three made me want to die in a whole.  Don’t get me wrong, I will love this child with all my heart, I just am a little too young.  My mom will kick me out and I’ll be forced to move away.  So instead of waiting for her to tell me to get out, I started packing my bags.  We had a rule in our house where neither of us could go in the others room.  So three hours later everything in my room was packed and all I had to do was take it to my car and drive.  I had borrowed some cash from my mom, enough to keep me going for the first few months.

“Cierra?!”  Zayn.  I panicked and walked out locking my door behind me, leaving the empty room filled with boxes, at peace.

“Yeah babe. “ I asked forcing a smile.  He didn’t seem to notice and I was glad because if he asked I would’ve probably broken down.

“Ready?”

“I’m not feeling to well again.  So I’ll stay home but I want you to go and have fun.  ‘Kay?”

“Okay.  See ya when we get back.”  He whispered pecking my lips.  After he pulled away, I pulled him back in for the last kiss I would ever get from him.  When we pulled back he looked at me confused but pecked my forehead before leaving to go ice skating.

“Goodbye, Zayn.”  I whispered as his car pulled out of the driveway and turned to go down the street.  Goodbye.

-Two Years Later-

I smiled watching as Alexis toddled over to me.  Her grey stormy eyes never leaving mine for but a second.  The dark brown, almost black hair, of hers was pulled back into a ponytail.  Two years ago she nothing but a baby -crying, sleeping, and eating-.  But now here’s my daughter, doing everything but that.  I had gotten a job a while back at Nandos and still dance but only for fun.  Zayn auditioned for the X-Factor, made it and is now in a band with four other lads.

My mom and I now talk and she updates me on how the Malik’s are doing while I send her picture and video chat with her so she can see her granddaughter.  Personally I never thought my mom would like my daughter this much, but she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I changed this story a little bit meaning I changed the whole thing.  Haha, I just wasn't having any luck and it gave me a head ache just trying to think of ways to start the story I wanted to use.  So instead I used the story, did a bit of tweaking -not twerking- , and achieved a better story.  So hope you love it!

~Lucky Duck