Chapter 1: Sneeking in

Things you need to know:

(Y/N) =Your name

(E/C) : eye color 

Chapter 1:

(Y/N)'s pov:

"Honey, put your stuff into this bag, we won't be coming back to the house ever again." Your mom said. You where in your house, beyond the walls. In your house, the only people there was you and your mom. Everyone else that has been eaten by titans. But you didn't know that, you where always kept safe from them. That's how the rest of your family died, protecting you. 

        You went up to your room and pact your favourite things and some clothes. You ran to your mom's room to see her putting her backpack on. 

"Alright, (Y/N), it's time to go." She said, you nodding. So the two of you set of to get into the walls, first getting out of the house not seeing any titans. before you reached the wall your mom explained what to do, and if she got hurt, to leave her there and get into the wall. when you finally could see the wall, that's when everything started.

         You saw a lightening bolt in the sky and then a giant (Or at least, that's what you thought back then. It kicked open the wall. Your mom seemed unfazed by any of this, just making sure you got in the wall. but before you got in, her grasp on your hand loosened. you looked over to where she was only to see her getting lifted up into the mouth of a titan. Your (E/C) eyes locked with hers for one last time before she died. The second she did, you ran into the walls without anyone noticing. 

(A/N): Yay! first chapter is up! The second should be up soon!