Introduction

You were not an average girl. Your intelligence was higher than Jack and the Beanstalk. You are currently 19 and all you do is study, eat, sleep, and repeat. Everyone sees you as, 'that study-addict' while you see them as, 'those idiots who don't know how to spell Eric'. You didn't know that you were so popular at your school, not until someone lifted the rock you were living in, someone who showed you that this isn't a Barbie world, and that someone is not some regular someone, but Jeon Jungkook.

     Jungkook barely noticed your existence, but you did for sure, Oh yes you did.

     The second you heard his name, you already knew what type of person he was. He was the type of guy you despise, just his presence wants to make you dump your hands in a bucket of sanitizer. His appearance screams nothing but, P-L-A-Y-B-O-Y, and you were sure of it.

     No one knew you had such a dark past, including you, but he was the one to wake you up permanently on accident..

     Oh how you wish you knew what you were getting yourself into. But you should be glad you got tangled in this mess. You never expected your life to be upside down in a matter of 2 weeks. Nor did he, but deep down, each of you are glad that it happened..

            It Started With a Dare
                               By
           YoU_rEaDy_To_TuRn_uP